Are you looking to buy flight tickets, check your Philippine Airlines reservations and also check the pal ticket status? Or want to know Is Philippines Airlines still flying or How much it costs to rebook a flight on Philippine Airlines then you will find all the details, tips regarding Philippine Airlines booking. Philippine Airlines offers you affordable flight tickets which will be booked from its official site. The airline allows you to book online flights by providing your travel details on the Philippine Airlines website.
You can check your flight reservations online with the Manage booking option on Philippine Airlines’ official site. Just go to Manage My Booking and provide your Booking Reference and Last Name to retrieve the flight reservations. Apart from it, passengers can also check the status of their pal flight by providing Travel date and Flight Number or Origin & Destination and proceed further for checking flight status.’
Philippine airlines allow you to rebook your flights if you cancel them due to any technical issues or events or covid 19 pandemic situation. You can rebook your flights without any extra charge but you have to pay the flight reservations amount. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Philippine airlines have stopped their operations for some time but now resume them for all international and domestic flights. So, Book your low-cost flights with philippine airlines and travel to your destinations.
About Philippine Airlines
Philippine Airlines is a flag carrier of the Philippines that was founded on November 14, 1935, and commenced its operations on March 15, 1941. The airline is headquartered at the PNB Financial Center in Pasay and it has a hub at Ninoy Aquino International Airport. It flies to 31 destinations in the Philippines and 54 other destinations. Philippine airlines have a fleet size of 97 aircraft.
Pal was one of the largest airlines in Asia before the Asian financial crisis in 1997. After that, the airline downsized its international operations by cutting flights and also cutting some domestic flights, reducing the fleet size, and laying off various employees. In 1998, the airlines again started their operations to many destinations under receivership. But in 2007 the airline exits from receivership.
Philippine Airlines has codeshare agreements with many other airlines to serve better service to the passenger. Under the codeshare agreements if the passenger might reserve a flight ticket from Philippine Airlines, but the flight ticket might be issued with a different airline. Here are some airline has a codeshare agreement with Philippine Airlines. Air Macau, All Nippon Airways, Bangkok Airways, China Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Hawaiian Airlines, PAL Express (subsidiary), Royal Brunei Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Vietnam Airlines, WestJet, and XiamenAir.
Highlights of Philippine airlines
About: Philippine Airlines is the flag carrier of the Philippines and its headquarters is located at PNB Financial Center in Pasay. The airline’s main base or hub is located at Ninoy Aquino International Airport of Manila and it flies to 31 destinations in the Philippines and 54 overseas other destinations. Philippine Airlines was founded in 1941 and it has a fleet size of 97 aircraft.
Destinations: Philippine Airlines flies to 62 destinations (excluding subsidiaries), 98 (including subsidiaries) as of July 4, 2019.
Headquarter: PNB Financial Center, Macapagal Boulevard, Bay City, Pasay, Philippines
Fleet size: 97
Founded: November 14, 1935
Official Website: https://www.philippineairlines.com/en
Customer Service Help: (632) 8855-8888 Get immediate customer service from a well trained team of travel which serves all your requirements and needs. Get help related to lots of exciting deals, check-in options, live flight status updates, easy flight reservations, earn rewards or miles etc. from customer care travel teams. Find more Philippine airlines contact details here.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Cancel your flight reservations without any cancellation fee from philippineairlines.com and get full refund if you follow the terms and conditions of Philippine airlines cancellation and refund policy.
Frequent Flyer Program: Join Mabuhay Miles for free and then earn miles every time when you fly with Philippine airlines and redeem it to get an award flight.
Baggage Details: When you fly with Philippine airlines, you must have to carry your bags as per these baggage details which includes the size of baggage is maximum total dimension of 56cm x 36cm x 23cm (22in x 14in x 9in) and maximum weight should be 7 kgs. (15 lbs). Find more details about Philippine Airlines Baggage Policy & allowance here.
Check-in Details: Find various check-in options and follow some terms and conditions which comes under philippine airlines check-in policy. You can check-in online with philippine airlines official site or Philippine airlines app. Philippine airlines online check in starts 24 hours before the scheduled departure time of the flight and closes 1 hour before.
Social Media Details:
Philippine Airlines Frequent Flyer Program
Philippine Airlines has a Frequent Flyer Program which is known as Mabuhay Miles. Mabuhay Miles program allows you to earn miles after joining the program. You can earn on every flight booking. Passengers can also redeem miles to get an award flight ticket, do the shopping, or purchase any other Philippine Airlines products. Find how you can earn and redeem miles with Philippine Airlines.
Passengers who want to earn miles with Philippine airlines must have to join the Mabuhay Miles program. To join this program, you have to register or enroll yourself from the Philippine airline’s official site. After joining the Philippine Airlines Frequent Flyer Program, you can earn miles every time when you book flight tickets from the Philippine Airlines website. To earn miles, you must have to login into your Philippine Airlines Frequent Flyer account and then do the shopping or booking. There are two ways through which you can earn miles with Philippine Airlines which are given below:
Earning Miles via Flights
If you are already a member of the Philippine Airlines Frequent Flyer Program, then you can earn miles after booking the flight tickets. Every time when you book Philippine Airlines flights after login into the Philippine Airlines Frequent Flyer account, you can earn miles. You just have to enter your Mabuhay Miles membership number while booking and then your miles will be credited to your Mabuhay Miles account. While check-in when you present your membership number then you can also earn miles and miles will be credited to your Mabuhay Miles account.
Earning Miles via Non-Flights
Passengers who have membership in Philippine Airlines Frequent Flyer Program can also earn miles from non-flight transactions. Here you find out below how you can earn:
- When you have dined with Philippine Airlines and purchased your choice of meals using your Mabuhay Miles membership number then you can earn miles which will be credited to your Mabuhay Miles account.
- Also, if you use or hire a car with Philippine Airlines then get some miles using the Mabuhay Miles membership number.
- While using entertainment options during the flight with Philippine Airlines then you can earn miles.
- If you shop from the shop center of Philippine Airlines and use the Mabuhay Miles membership number for the payment then you will earn miles which will be credited to your Mabuhay Miles account.
Apart from these ways to earn miles from non-flight transactions, you can also earn miles with some other different ways which are given below:
MILES TRANSFER: Passengers can transfer their miles from their account to another active member account through which another member can use these miles to get an award flight.
BUY MILES: You can also buy miles (which is a bad option and never recommended) to get miles in your account and then use these miles to get an award flight.
REINSTATEMENT OF EXPIRED MILES: In this process, passengers can reactivate their expired Miles to redeem them.
If you are a member of the Philippine Airlines Frequent Flyer Program then you can redeem miles. You can redeem miles on award flights, shopping, or other philippine airline products.
Redeem Miles From Flight: Passengers can redeem miles to get an award ticket from the Philippine airline’s official site.
Redeem Miles From Non-Flight: You can also redeem miles on non-flight transactions which include Resorts World Manila.
Philippine Airlines Flights flies from Airports
Philippine Airlines provide their flight services to 62 destinations from various airports which are given below:
- Auckland Airport (AKL)
- Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK)
- Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- Brisbane International Airport (BNE)
- Gimhae International Airport (PUS)
- Cebu – Mactan International Airport (CEB)
- Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport (CTU)
- Clark International Airport (CRK)
- King Fahd International Airport (DMM)
- Hamad International Airport (DOH)
- Dubai International Airport (DXB)
- International Terminal – Fukuoka Airport (FUK)
- Antonio B. Won Pat International Airport (GUM)
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN)
- Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN)
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)
- Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK)
- Jeju International Airport (CJU)
- Kalibo International Airport (KLO)
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)
- Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Tom Bradley International Terminal – Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Macau International Airport (MFM)
- Tullamarine International Airport (MEL)
- Chubu Centrair International Airport (NGO)
- Nanning Wuxu International Airport (NNG)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Kansai International Airport (KIX)
- Phnom Penh International Airport (PNH)
- Jacksons International Airport (POM)
- Quanzhou Jinjiang Airport (JJN)
- King Khalid International Airport (RUH)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- New Chitose International Airport (CTS)
- Incheon International Airport (ICN)
- Pudong International Airport (PVG)
- Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)
- Kingsford Smith International Airport (SYD)
- Tagbilaran Airport (TAG)
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)
- Haneda Airport (HND)
- Narita International Airport (NRT)
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport (XMN)
How to get Philippine Airlines Reservations or Tickets Online
Know how to book philippine airlines online? Or any other details then here you will find the step-by-step detailed booking process for philippine airlines cheap tickets. Philippine airlines allow you to book philippine airlines cheap flights online at an affordable price. You have to enter your travel details such as arrival & departure city or destinations and date of travel after login. Then you will get the list of flights as per your travel preference and choose the flights which are in your budget and follow the onscreen instruction for the further booking process. For booking, the Philippine airline’s website is so user-friendly and easy to explore through which you can easily book your flight tickets. Here we have discussed the complete detailed process of philippine airlines flight booking. To find the steps to make philippine airlines reservations:
- Visit Philippine airline’s official site or go to PAL flight search option.
- Choose from Returning, One Way, Stopover / Multi-city options.
- Now, Enter your “Origin” and “Destination” location where you want to fly and choose your “Departure Date” and “Return Date”. You also have to select the number of passengers and cabin class as per your preferences and click on “Search Flights”.
- You will get a list of flights and you have to select the flights to book according to your preferences.
- Enter your personal and contact information and then proceed to the payment page.
- Now, make the payment with the given payment options which include debit card, credit card, and various other options. You can also use philippine airlines promo codes or coupon codes to get a discount on flight tickets while booking.
- After making the payment, you will get a confirmation email or SMS.
- Then confirm your flight tickets and save them to board your flight in the future.
Find the above steps for flight reservations with Philippine airlines and get it done within minutes. Apart from it, if you find any obstacle at the time of booking Philippine Airlines tickets, you can visit the official site Philippine airlines help page.
Seating Class of Philippine Airlines
Philippine Airlines has lots of seating classes when you plan a trip with philippine airlines. When you book a cabin class with philippine airlines, you will get various amenities with it. The cabin class of philippine airlines ranges from economy to premium and you can book it as per your budget. If you want to get a Philippine Airlines ticket at the lowest prices then you should choose an economy class cabin that has some basic amenities that you need for traveling smoothly. But when the budget is not a problem and you will book a premium class cabin, you will get lots of lavishing and personalized amenities with it to make your trip more enjoyable. Here we have listed all the cabin classes or seating classes provided by Philippine Airlines. So, find out the Seating Class of philippine airlines which are given below:
- Economy Class of PAL also known as Fiesta:-When the passenger will go inside the Economy Class of Philippine Airlines, the passenger will feel like he is in the Philippines due to its tropical and comfortable interior.
- Facilities:- Philippine airlines offer snacks, food, and in-flight entertainment to the passengers of Economy Class.
- Seating:- The seats of the Economy class involve the seat cushion on the bottom being able to move to the comfort of the traveler. the passenger will not be bored during the long-time travel, because there is a touch screen monitor on the seats for watching TV shows and movies.
Premium Economy Class
The premium economy class is an improved version of the economy class. It is a new update for 2019. Premium economy class offering additional services and facilities The new Premium Economy Class is available on selected domestic and international flights. The international flights have a separate cabin for the new premium economy class in towards the front of the aircraft on domestic flights. The premium economy class will be available in the Airbus selected A330 and A350 aircraft. You can see the fleet information below.
- 13.3-inch myPal eSuite personal screens
- Welcome drinks
- Refreshing hot towels
- Overnight amenity kit
- Meal service
- Welcome drinks
- Hot towels
- Hearty hot sandwich
- Choice of assorted drinks
Philippine Airlines offer passenger of premium economy class, priority check-in, boarding, and baggage handling services at the airport.
- International Flights:- The passenger will get the spacious premium seats, the size of the seats are 38-inch pitch and 8-inch recline with build-in footrests for more storage space.
- Domestic Flights:- The passenger will be comfortable with extra-legroom seats.
The Business Class of PAL is also known as Mabuhay. The passenger of the business class will experience the high-class service on-board with Philippine Airlines flight. In the Business Class passenger will get comfortable reclining seats and gourmet meals with a wide range of entertainment options.
Each seat in the business class has a 15.4-inch seat-back mounted personal TV with a 10.6-inch in-arm touchpad. There is a wide range of TV shows and over 60 hours of Hollywood Movies. The passengers have the option to choose from plenty of complimentary drinks and refreshments. The food will be cooked by top-class food chefs.
Philippine Airlines does not provide additional legroom in business class, but there are further improvements that passengers can take their seats up to a 15-degree angle and each seat has individual reading lights, USB charging, and laptop charging.
How to Manage Booking with Philippine airlines
Wanna know how you manage your Philippine Airlines booking? Or make modifications to your reservations then here you will find all the details. Philippine Airlines has the option of managing bookings through which you can make changes in your flight details. Sometimes it happens that when you book flight tickets, you may forget to add some important details or fill wrong details then you want to modify it with Philippine Airlines. To do so with Philippine Airlines, you must have to visit Philippine Airlines’ official site and then go to manage booking options. Here we have mentioned the complete process of managing to book and making changes to your reservations. Find the below-given steps and follow them to do the modifications to your itinerary.
- Visit Philippine Airlines’ official site.
- Then choose “manage booking” on the home page.
- Enter your Booking Reference & Last Name and click on Proceed.
- Then, you will get the list of your bookings and choose the booking in which you want to make changes.
- Make the modifications and do the confirmation of your changes.
- You can confirm your changes via email or SMS.
- After completing the changes or modifications, print your e-ticket again.
While making changes in your reservations, if you find any issues & want to get the solutions to your managed booking queries then immediately visit the official site faqs of philippine airlines.
Philippine Airlines In-flight Amenities
Philippine airlines have lots of entertainment options for their passengers which they can get after booking flight tickets with philippine airlines. This airline provides plenty of entertainment options which include a library of new movies & TV shows, music, games, books, newspapers, and many more to make your trip more entertaining. You can stream this entertainment content on your personal devices if you are traveling in economy class. To access this content you must have to install the myPal Player app on your phone or tablet. For business class passengers, philippine airlines provide a personal TV screen to stream all the content. Here we have discussed below some of the entertainment options which you will get on the Philippine airline’s flights:
The wi-fi facilities are not available on all the flights. It is available only on some selected International flights. Currently, it is not available on domestic flights. All the passengers of philippine airlines will receive the 30 MB of free wi-fi but the business class passenger will get the 100 MB of free wi-fi. There is also an upgrade plan for the wi-fi the passenger can take advantage of these plans.
The philippine provides meals for the passengers of economy class If the flights are longer than 45 minutes. It totally depends on the time and duration of the flights. The meals of the economy class are designed in a combination of traditional and fusion cuisine. The passenger of the business class can enjoy a choice of Filipino, Japanese, and Western-inspired food. It depends on which route the passenger is flying.
Philippine Airlines offer dietary requirements for the passengers. If the passengers are required special dietary, medical and religious dietary, they need to pre-order the special meals up to 48 hours before the scheduled departure time. Here is a list of special meals to pre-order.
- Vegetarian vegan Meal
- Vegetarian lacto-ovo Meal
- Vegetarian oriental Meal
- Vegetarian Asian (Hindu) Meal
- Children’s Meal
- Baby Meal
- Hindu Meal
- Muslim Meal
- Vegetarian Jain Meal
- Kosher Meal
- Bland Meal
- Low-Calorie Meal
- Low lactose MealLow lactose Meal
- Low salt Meal
- Fruit Platter Meal
- Diabetic Meal
- Low fat Meal
- Gluten Intolerant Meal
Drinks and Alcohol
On the international flight, the passenger in economy class will get the option to choose from the selection of soft drinks, hot drinks, liquors, wines, and beers on board their flights. And the passenger of business class can enjoy a wider range of soft drinks, champagne, wines, beers, liquors, cocktails, and hot drinks.
Get lots of benefits before and after boarding the flight while making Philippine airlines flight ticket reservations with Tripexel as well as enjoy various facilities offered by Philippine airlines and also get to know about the cabin classes provided to choose. Tripexel travel agents will help you to book an upper-class flight ticket by using their Philippine Airlines miles and you can earn these miles and redeem it by following the detailed steps after joining the Philippine airlines frequent flyer program and these agents does not have any direct or indirect connection with official Philippine airline website.
Frequently Asked Queries (FAQs)
You can book your flights from the pal official site philippineairlines.com by providing your travel details.
To check your philippine airlines flight reservations, just follow the steps which are given below:
- Visit www.philippineairlines.com.
- Click on Manage My Booking option on the home page.
- Enter your Booking Reference and Last Name to retrieve the list of bookings.
- Then Click PROCEED.
If your flight tickets are refundable or you will cancel your flight tickets within 24 hours of booking and 7 days before the flight departure time then you are eligible to get full refund. You just have to send a refund request online or via email.
Due to covid 19 pandemic situation, philippine airlines stops their operations for some time but it resumes their flights to all the destinations.
You can check your philippine airlines flight status by following the below given steps:
- Go to www.philippineairlines.com
- Click on the Flight Status button.
- You can either check from flight number or Search by Origin and Destination.
- Enter your Travel date and Flight number or Origin & Destination.
- Then click on check status.