Southwest Airlines is one of the major low-cost American airlines. Which headquarter is in Dallas, Texas. Southwest airlines fly in many destinations such as Mexico City, San Jose, Belize City, Oranjestad, Los Angeles, Orlando, Phoenix, Denver, Midway, Baltimore, Chicago, Washington, Las Vegas, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Arizona, Nassau, Liberia, Punta Cana, and many others. Mostly Southwest Airlines carries the passenger of any US airline. This airline has fleet more than 750 aircraft and its flies to over 100 destinations in 45 states in the US and in more than 10 different countries. Customers want to make ticket with this airline then you can call on Southwest Airlines reservations for making tickets very easily.
Southwest Airlines has 110 destination in the world, 93 domestic destinations, and 17 international destinations.
Southwest Airlines flies 93 destinations in the US.
|Columbus||Corpus Christi||Cincinnati||Dallas||Washington D.C/|
|Denver||Des Moines||Detroit||Dulles||San Juan|
|El Paso||Fort Lauderdale||Fort Myers||Grand Rapids||Seattle/Tacoma|
South Padre Island
|Kahului||Kailua-Kona||Kansas City||Las Vegas||San José|
|Liberia||Lihue||Little Rock||Long Beach||San Francisco|
|Long Island/Islip||Los Angeles||Louisville||Lubbock||San Diego|
|Manchester||Memphis||Mexico City||Midland/Odessa||San Antonio|
|Montego Bay||Nashville||Salt Lake City|
|New Orleans||New York City||Newark||Norfolk||Rochester|
|Orange County||Orlando||Palm Beach||Panama City||Richmond|
Southwest Airlines has 17 international destinations all over the world.
|Belize City||Cancún||Dublin||George Town|
|Havana||Liberia||Los Cabos||Mexico City|
|Providenciales||Puerto Vallarta||Punta Cana||San José|
The hub airport of Southwest Airlines is Dallas Love Field. It is a city-owned airport-based 6 miles outside of the city of Dallas. The airport was the main airport in Dallas until the opening of the Dallas Fort Worth International Airport in 1974. And some other airlines that operate out of such as Delta Airlines and Alaska Airlines.
Seating Class of Southwest Airlines
Economy class is the only class on all flights. And all the seats are economy as standard. Know more about different classes of flight customers and get expert advice by connecting Southwest Airlines reservations.
- Facilities – All the passengers of the economy class receive free in-flight entertainment such as movies and TV shows. All seatings are open-seating, which means that passengers choose their seats as they board. This avoids running to check-in or pre-select your seat.
- Seats – Southwest Airlines provide one of the most comfortable seats at a low cost in its economy class, as this company has larger-than-average seats with enhanced cushion support in the seat. The seat size of the modern planes is 32 inches in pitch, 17.8 inches wide with 2 inches recline, and with adjustable headrest.
Premium Economy Class
Southwest Airlines doesn’t offer any premium economy class with its aircraft.
Southwest airlines provide business class to the passengers, which allows passengers certain privileges while flying. Business-class passengers get priority features that enhance their experience of the passenger. The seating arrangements of the passenger will be the same as every other passenger.
- Facilities– Southwest airline gives a guarantee to the passenger for priority boarding, which is perfect for the open seating plan, as the business class passengers can enter the plane first, and can choose their seat & settle before the rest of the passengers are permitted on the plane. And other features of the business class are that passengers will get fast check-in with lines all being fast-tracked for security and check-in. Southwest airlines offer a complimentary premium drink voucher with the option of alcoholic beverages that can be used at the time of travel.
- Seats- The seats of the business class are the same as the economy class’s seats. I have already explained the above.
Currently, Southwest Airlines doesn’t offer First Class in their flights.
Southwest Airlines Famous Routes
- Dallas to Las Vegas
- Houston to Dallas
- Dallas to Orlando
- Los Angeles to Dallas
- Dallas to Denver
- Baltimore to Dallas
- 513 Boeing 737-700
- 207 Boeing 737-800
- 30 Boeing 737 MAX 7
- 26 Boeing 737 Max 8
- As of 2018, Southwest Airlines is the fourth-largest carrier by fleet size and has one of the biggest fleets in the world.
Call on Southwest Airlines reservation for expert advice
Every person wishes to travel on affordable budget airlines, So Southwest Airlines reservations offer low-cost flight answers to its passengers. It covers several international and domestic destinations across the world. If the passengers looking for e-booking then they can directly book from Southwest Airlines’ official site or Tripexel site. However, passengers can directly contact the Southwest Airlines customer service representative to get instant help or booking of tickets. If you are planning your next vacation then choose budget-friendly Airlines.
- Carry-on Bag– The passengers of Southwest Airlines are allowed to carry one carry-on baggage per person. The size should not exceed 25cm x 40cm x 60cm. And in addition, passengers can bring one personal item with them on the flight, such as a handbag, a small rucksack, a laptop, or a briefcase. The dimension of the personal item must not exceed the size of 46cm x 22cm x 34cm. For more details, you can contact us on southwest Airlines reservations.
- Checked Luggage – Southwest Airlines offer the passenger to carry 2 checked baggage free of cost. The weight should not be more than 22 kg per piece and must fit the overall dimension of 157 cm (L x W x H).
- Online Check-In– Southwest Airlines provide web check-in facilities on all flights. The passenger can Check-in online by visiting the online check-in page and entering your reservation details such as first and last name. Online check-in facilities open 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure time. If you are not aware of online check-in then you must connect with our executive through Southwest Airlines reservations.
- Airport Check-In- The passenger needs to visit the dedicated check-in counters at the airport of departure. The check-in counter opens three hours before the scheduled flight departure time and generally closes 30 to 60 minutes before departure.
Southwest Airlines Covid-19 Policy
Southwest Airlines, is a prestigious airline that comes up with new protocols to ensure passengers’ safe and secure journeys. Professionally trained staff and crew members who are well sanitized and vaccinated to protect from the covid-19 virus are ready to serve you a safe flight.
- Carry the covid negative report with you. It is necessary to have a negative report of covid-19 to onboard a plane. Make sure you don’t have any symptoms of the virus for the safety of other passengers.
- You will be sanitized during check-in and also before on boarding. Southwest Airlines is taking these protocols very seriously.
- A face mask covering your nose is mandatory during the flight as well as at the airport. If you get caught without wearing a mask, you will be restricted to travel through Southwest Airlines for a while. Even the staff and crew members have to follow the same protocol very seriously.
- Another very necessary thing to remember is to maintain social distancing while on boarding the flight or even during check-in. It is for the safety of you as well as other passengers.
- Take your personal documents or your identity proof with you as it is a priority for the airlines to have proper information about you due to the surge in the covid cases.
- You must check the status of the flight as the flight may delay due to this pandemic in some particular countries.
- Stay at home if you have been dealing with any symptoms of the covid virus for the past 5-6 days.
- Food and Softdrinks will be served during the flight with care so that there will be no physical touch.
- Face shields are used by the crew and staff members for maximum security.
Frequent Flyer Program
The regular passengers of Southwest Airlines are rewarded under the scheme frequent flyer program called Rapid Rewards. Southwest airlines provide one credit per one-way flight from an origin to a destination including all connections or stops. If the passenger collected 16 credits accumulated in 2 years then Southwest airlines awarded a free round trip flight ticket which validity was 1 year, On March 1, 2011, Southwest airlines changed the Rapid Rewards to redeem points system based on the ticket fare. Passengers earn points and redeem points based on a three-tier fare scale multiplier and the cost of the flight ticket. These changes also include no blackout dates, seat restrictions, or expiring credits. It has many other options to use the points. It is now easy to collect frequent flyer points with Tripexel and can enjoy the benefits of your chosen alliance.