Dubai International Airport is the busiest airport in the world as per international passenger traffic. This airport installed the region’s largest solar energy system to aim for a reduction of 30% of the city’s energy consumption in 2030. It is located in the Al Garhoud district which spreads over 7,200 acres. Dubai International Airport has a capacity of 90 million passengers every year and is operated by Dubai Airport company. This airport employs almost 90000 persons and its owner is the government of Dubai. Dubai International Airport Serves in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and it is the hub for Emirates airlines and fly Dubai.
Dubai International Airport Amenities
Passengers who are traveling with Dubai international Airport can enjoy various amenities and services to make your travel so much comfortable.
- Tablets travellers confound various duty free outlets over all terminals of the airport and you can buy lots of items in bulk while travelling.
- You can enjoy various selected quality merchandise which includes jewellery, luxury goods, designer clothing, cosmetics, sports equipment and children’s toys.
- There are lots of dining options available at the Dubai international Airport from which more than 25 are cafes and others are restaurants to make yourself comfortable as per your choice foods within your budget. These restaurants and cafes include McDonalds, Round Table Pizza and Le Matin Francais etc.
- Passengers can also have some Lebanese, Chinese and Mongolian seasons from bistro and tansu kitchen.
- Passengers who travel with family or young children can enjoy traditional fare at Irish villages which are close to gate 123.
- There are also meeting rooms and workstation available for business travelers and full secretarial and support facilities offered at the airports connect centre.
- Passengers can also use the health club offered at the airport in which you can access the swimming pool jacuzzi and gymnasium on hourly basis. You can also book a massage at a spa centre where you can get a little pampering before the travel to make you refreshed.
- Passengers can also find various other services like prayer rooms, complex, women’s lounge, children’s play area. You can also enjoy the internet connectivity at several kiosks at the airport.
Lost & found
If you lost your carry-on baggage or possessions then there are lost and found sections available at the airport which helps to find your marriage as soon as possible. You can also do it by filling in and submitting the feedback form. Passengers can also report about the items they found at the airport.
Relax & Refresh
Dubai International Airport provides a soothing massage facility in the spa center. You can also have a manicure, pedicure, or facial to glam up for your holiday. The spa center ensures that you are fully pampered with an Express service or indulgent experience.
Passengers when traveling with kids or little ones Dubai international Airport provides a family zone near Terminal 3. You can find a wide range of fun family facilities which include bounce, basketball court, trampoline Park, etc. The park includes a playground that is free to use and comfortable sitting for family members. You can also have some fantastic foods and retail options which include Nutella Café, Hard Rock Café, and the gigantic sweet shop Candylicious.
Passengers can enjoy the health club at the airport which has a swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, or steam room. You can also play the game of billiards to pass your time.
Travelers can relax and refresh themselves in the lounges. You can avail the executive lifestyle and luxurious amenities which you are experiencing in the business or first-class flights. Passengers can find the lounges at terminal 3 and Terminal 1.
Passengers who are traveling can find various dining options at the Dubai International Airport. You can enjoy sitting down at restaurants and bars which includes STARBUCKS VENDING MACHINE, The Hangar, Adya, Asian Cuisine, Baskin Robbins, Bombay Chowpati, Brioche Dorée, Burger King, Butler’s Chocolate Café, Cadiz, Caffe Nero, Camden Food Co., Candylicious, Cho Gao, Costa Coffee, Dallmayr Coffee, Delizie, Deserts & Cheese, Desi Lunch Box, Flour & Stone, Food Court, Giraffe, Giraffe Stop, Grab & Go, Grabb it.
Passengers can find various shopping options at the airport to buy last-minute gifts from the outlets and shops which includes Bath & Body Works, Bin Sina, bookmywifi, Boots, Carolina Herrera, Chanel, Du, Dubai Heritage, Treasure, Estee Lauder, Etisalat, Flowers, Gallery One, Gifts from Dubai, Gucci, H&M, Hard Rock Cafe, Heineken, Jo Malone, Kiehl’s, Le Clos, MAC, Moët & Chandon, Pharmacy, PINK, Salvatore Ferragamo, The Dalmore.
During the traveling, you can stay connected due to the unlimited free high-speed Wi-Fi connection provided by Dubai International Airport. You just have to select the “DXB Free WiFi” and connect to it to surf more.
Dubai International Airport provides lots of exchange bureaus in all the terminals to get the right currency for your destination. Passengers at the airport can exchange the currency easily and enjoy their trip as this airport has various banks exchange bureaus.
Emergency & medical
Passengers can also get to the medical facility if any kind of emergency occurs at the Dubai International Airport. The medical facilities are available 24 hours every day. Emergency medical staff will redirect you to the nearest medical center if there is any serious kind of emergency that occurs.
Dubai International Airport Terminals
Dubai International Airport has three terminals which are Terminal 1 terminal 2 terminal 3. Terminal 1 includes 1 concourse which is named concourse D. Terminal 2 is separate from the other two main buildings and Terminal 3 is separated into concourse A concourse B concourse C.
Dubai International Airport Transportations
Passengers who are arriving at the airport can reach their destination using the various transportation methods to the city center. There are various car hire companies available at the airport through which you can hire a car at an affordable price. These car hire companies include Budget, Europcar, Hertz, and National Car Rental. You can also have a taxi service which is available at the arrival of the airport round the clock. They are also 2 bus stands available at the hub where buses travel to the city center regularly.