Want to know how you can check your booking in Copa Airlines or Copa Airlines reservations status? And know about the booking process with Copa airlines then here you can find the tips and tricks to make reservations from the Copa airlines official site and also check your reservations with Copa airlines. To check your bookings, You have to visit the official site and go to the manage booking section.
Copa Airlines allows you to check and change your reservations with the manage booking section. For checking the reservations, you have to provide the details and then you can retrieve your list of bookings. Apart from checking reservations, with this manage booking option, you can also make changes in your bookings if you want which includes, your name, travel date, travel city or destination, etc. When you make changes, you can also upgrade your cabin class into a premium class that has lots of amazing and luxurious amenities included with the booking.
Copa airlines also provide flight bookings at an affordable price as it is one of the best and cheapest airlines in the USA. With flight booking, you can choose various types of cabin class from basic to premium which has various luxurious amenities and facilities included such as food, wifi, entertainment, medical facility, amenity kit, etc. To become a member you must have to join this program and then you can earn miles every time when you book flight tickets and redeem these miles to get an award flight, do the shopping for various products, purchase your choice of food, etc. So, have an amazing trip with Copa airlines within your budget.
Highlights of Copa airlines
About: Copa airlines is one of the low cost flag carriers of Panama which has a main hub at Tocumen International Airport. The airline founded in 1947 and is the main owner & operator of Copa Airlines Colombia as well as a subsidiary of Copa Holdings, S.A. Copa airlines adopted a brand OnePass frequent flyer program which was replaced by ConnectMiles now.
Destinations: Copa Airlines currently flies to 80 destinations in 33 countries in North America, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean with utmost cheapest airfare.
Headquarters: Panama City, Panama
Fleet size: 83
Alliance: Star Alliance
Founded: 21 June 1944
Official Website: https://www.copaair.com/en/web/ca
Customer Service Help: 1-800-359-2672 (5:00 hrs – 23:00 hrs (CST) from Monday to Sunday) Get full time customer support from well trained staff regarding best deals, promo codes, flight status update, check-in options, cheap airlines tickets booking, rewards or miles etc. Find more copa airlines contact details here.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Change or cancel your reservations easily from copaair.com and get full refund as per the terms and conditions of copa airlines refund & cancellation policy.
Frequent Flyer Program: Join ConnectMiles or copa airlines frequent flyer program for free and earn miles every time when you travel with copa airlines. Get all the benefits which will be offered by ConnectMiles.
Baggage Details: While flying with copa airlines, pack your bags according to baggage size must be 62 inches (158 cm) when calculated in total height + length + width. If you carry oversized or overweight bags then pay $100 to $200 for each baggage. Read here Copa Airlines Baggage Details.
Social Media Details:
Benefits of traveling with Copa Airlines
Copa airlines are committed to providing a convenient journey and travel experience to every traveler. If you want to know what kind of inflight or out flight benefits you will get through Copa Airlines, then don’t worry below we mentioned both inflight or out flight services provided by Copa airlines or benefits that you will get on Copa Airlines ticket booking.
- Travelers can enjoy inflight refreshments and foods which include veg, non-veg, drinks, soft drinks, etc.
- Copa Airlines also provide high-speed internet or wifi facility to their passengers while flying.
- Get immediate medical assistance from Copa airlines if you found any kind of medical issue.
- Passengers can get travel insurance if they want it.
- Disabled and minor passengers will get special assistance from Copa airline attendants.
- Copa airlines allow you to earn miles for flights and enjoy travel rewards by joining the ConnectMiles loyalty program.
- Passengers can also travel with their pets by following the terms and conditions of the Copa airline’s pet policy.
- Enjoy various other benefits using Copa airline’s frequent flyer program membership.
- Check your Copa airlines flight status easily.
- Get to know how to use the Copa airlines promo code to book your flight tickets.
- Choose your preferred seat with Copa airlines.
- Change your Copa airlines flights to another one easily.
- Cancel your tickets with a full refund.
- Claim your lost baggage and resolve baggage claim issues.
- Do priority check-in with Copa airlines using Copa airlines check-in policy.
Type of Class in Copa Airlines
Copa Airlines offers two types of cabin classes with Copa airlines in which you can enjoy various personalized amenities and services to make your trip more convenient and comfortable. You can make Copa airlines reservations by choosing a business class cabin or economy class cabin as per your choice and needs.
Business class cabins can be booked on all aircraft except for one Embraer 190 variant as Embraer 190 variant has only economy class seats. You can enjoy great comfort and relaxing flights full of exclusive benefits with the Business Class of Copa Airlines. Availability of priority check-in and baggage handling and they can check in from a separate counter. You can also get access to Copa/United Club and other airline lounges and earn miles on every booking using the MileagePlus program. Passengers can enjoy various personalized amenities pre-departure beverages, multi-course meals, pillows, blankets, etc. Business class seats are made up of leather and equipped with footrests and adjustable headrest, a USB port, a 110-volt power outlet, a large tray table, and Audio-Video-on-Demand (AVOD) screen. Passengers can also get an amenities kit that includes toiletry items, hot towels, and bottled water on long-haul flights.
- Passengers can do priority check-in from separate counters and special lines at boarding gates and priority baggage handling.
- Travel with more privacy by using a personal cabin and maximum comfort.
- You can enjoy a meal facility which includes great wines and liquors and also your choice of food, for international flights.
- If you are a member of ConnectMile’s frequent flyer program then earn Bonus miles on every booking with Copa airlines.
- Bonus miles for all members of the ConnectMiles frequent flyer program.
- Get access to all Copa Club and Star Alliance VIP lounges all over the world.
Copa airlines change its selection of Business Class premium wine quarterly and you can get the wine facility after onboard. Copa airline also provides a Business Class rum facility to their passengers.
Copa airlines offer an amenity kit that has toiletry items, hot towels, and bottled water for all the passengers traveling in business class for long-distance flights which must be lasting six or more hours
Pillows and blankets
Passengers who are traveling with Copa airlines business class will get pillows and blankets on all international flights which depend on the type and duration of the flight.
Copa Airlines provides economy class seats on all aircraft which have an adjustable headrest and a personal screen for entertainment. You can also get a wide list of songs and instrumentals to entertain yourself. Also, the food facility and snacks are available on all kinds of flights including domestic, short, and some medium-haul international flights. You will also get complimentary drinks on all flights. Passengers traveling on medium and long-haul international flights can enjoy Full meal services which are complementary.
Copa Airlines Flights flies from Airports
Copa Airlines flies to 81 destinations and every day lots of flights runs from various airports which are given below:
- Silvio Pettirossi International Airport (ASU)
- Ernesto Cortissoz International Airport (BAQ)
- Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport (BZE)
- Tancredo Neves International Airport (CNF)
- El Dorado International Airport (BOG)
- Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Brasília International Airport (BSB)
- Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)
- Palonegro International Airport (BGA)
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport (EZE)
- Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport (CLO)
- Viracopos International Airport (VCP)
- Cancún International Airport (CUN)
- Simon Bolivar International Airport (CCS)
- Rafael Núñez International Airport (CTG)
- O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- FAP Captain José Abelardo Quiñones González International Airport (CIX)
- Ingeniero Aeronáutico Ambrosio L.V. Taravella International Airport (COR)
- Enrique Malek International Airport (DAV)
- Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Pinto Martins – Fortaleza International Airport (FOR)
- Cheddi Jagan International Airport (GEO)
- Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla International Airport (GDL)
- La Aurora International Airport (GUA)
- José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport (GYE)
- José Martí International Airport (HAV)
- Frank País Airport (HOG)
- Hato International Airport (CUR)
- Norman Manley International Airport (KIN)
- McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport (LIR)
- Jorge Chávez International Airport (LIM)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Augusto C. Sandino International Airport (MGA)
- Eduardo Gomes International Airport (MAO)
- La Chinita International Airport (MAR)
- José María Córdova International Airport (MDE)
- Governor Francisco Gabrielli International Airport (MDZ)
- Mexico City International Airport (MEX)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Sangster International Airport (MBJ)
- General Mariano Escobedo International Airport (MTY)
- Cesareo Berisso Airport (MVD)
- Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
- Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS)
- Louis Armstrong International Airport (MSY)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Queen Beatrix International Airport (AUA)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Tocumen International Airport (PTY)
- Johan Adolf Pengel International Airport (PBM)
- Matecaña International Airport (PEI)
- Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM)
- Piarco International Airport (POS)
- Toussaint Louverture International Airport (PAP)
- Salgado Filho International Airport (POA)
- Crnl. FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport (IQT)
- Puebla International Airport (PBC)
- Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR)
- Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)
- Mariscal Sucre International Airport (UIO)
- Recife Airport (REC)
- Rio de Janeiro-Galeão International Airport (GIG)
- Islas Malvinas International Airport (ROS)
- Martín Miguel de Güemes International Airport (SLA)
- Deputado Luís Eduardo Magalhães International Airport (SSA)
- Gustavo Rojas Pinilla International Airport (ADZ)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO)
- Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (SJU)
- Ramón Villeda Morales International Airport (SAP)
- Monseñor Óscar Arnulfo Romero International Airport (SAL)
- Abel Santamaria International Airport (SNU)
- Viru Viru International Airport (VVI)
- Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport (SCL)
- Cibao International Airport (STI)
- Las Américas International Airport (SDQ)
- São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport (GRU)
- Tampa International Airport (TPA)
- Toncontín International Airport (TGU)
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Arturo Michelena International Airport (VLN)
- Carlos Rovirosa Pérez International Airport (VSA)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
Services Offered By Copa Airlines
Copa airlines always care about your comfort and convenience that’s why it provides complete onboard services on each flight which includes entertainment, food, beverage options, etc.
Guide to movies, music, and individual screens
Passengers who are traveling on long-haul flights can enjoy a variety of movies and music channels to entertain themselves. There are also audio channels available in Spanish, English, and Portuguese. There is also a new entertainment system in some of the aircraft of Copa airlines which is called the Showpass Cup. Through this entertainment system, you can see the content from your personal devices. You just have to download the Copa airlines app before boarding your flights to get the best flight experience.
Electronic items allowed on board
Passengers can find what type of electronic devices they can carry with them in the cabin and use them while traveling with Copa airlines.
They can be used at any time:
Passengers can carry any prescribed physiological medical instruments which include pacemakers, hearing aids, etc.
Portable cameras / video recorders
You can also carry portable battery-powered devices to produce/capture audio and video.
Digital / Electronic Clocks
Carry battery-powered devices that indicate time by digital numbers while traveling with Copa airlines.
You are also allowed to take with you a battery-powered device for personal care.
Passengers are allowed to carry portable battery-powered devices to process voice and data.
Global position system (GPS)
You can also carry a portable device powered by a battery that lets you determine the position of an object, person, or vehicle.
Also, you are allowed to take away lightweight portable devices which contain lithium metal or lithium-ion batteries for receiving and processing data.
Portable electronic games
While traveling with Copa airlines, you can carry a portable battery-powered console for video games which includes a PSP, Nintendo DS, and PS Vita.
MP3s / iPod
You can also take away portable battery-powered devices for playing digital audio and video which includes MP3s / iPods.
Passengers are allowed to carry tablets which should be integrated into a touch screen to receive and process data.
Food and beverage service
Copa Airlines offers food and drinking facilities that depend on the destinations, flight routes, duration, and time of the flight.
Tips for a healthy trip
If you are flying with Copa airlines then you should perform these exercises and then you can reduce stress, and fatigue and avoid symptoms that occur while you rapid crossing time zones during your journey.
As we all know long trips make you so tired and exhausted that you feel uncomfortable. These tips for healthy trips can help you to reduce your stress and anxiety. Let’s find out the tips:
- You should have to rest as much as possible and try to get a good night’s sleep.
- Take a nap for 30 to 40 minutes which will help you adjust to your new schedule.
- You should have to drink lots of water and natural juices before and during the flight to stay hydrated.
- Must eat light food while flying and avoid caffeine and alcohol.
- Do not sit or sleep in the same position for long periods and also practice simple stretching exercises and walk whenever possible.
- Also, you have to wear comfortable clothes and shoes while flying.
Copa Airlines allows pets to travel in the cabin on flights. Pets are only acceptable for carry-in-cabin of the flight and are not allowed to transport in cargo services. Passengers must fly on the same flight as their pets and pet who are small in size must travel with their owners.
Pets are only allowed to transport from Monday through Friday on international flights whereas, on domestic flights, it allows daily if you don’t have any connecting international flights. Copa airlines only accept one pet per container and one pet per passenger. The age of traveling with pets must be above 11 years and children who are below 11 years are not allowed to fly with pets.
Copa airlines only accept 3 pets in the main cabin on every single flight. Pets are not acceptable in the economy class. You can book a room for your pet at the time of flight booking with Copa airlines.
Terms & Conditions of Copa airlines pet policy
When you are traveling with your pets, you must have to follow these terms and conditions otherwise the pet will not be accepted on the flight.
- Pets are not acceptable which are 8 weeks old or less.
- Pets and container weight should not be more than 20 lb.
- Pets should not be smelly, offensive, comfortable in secured containers, and not require attention during the flight.
- You can feed your pets only inside its container.
- The container in which the dog has been kept must be clean, leakage-proof, ventilated and none of the parts of the pet to escape or stick out.
- Pets should be inside their cabin or container every time during the journey.
- Seats that are in the emergency exit row, in the first row, or facing a bulkhead will not be allotted to travelers who are flying with pets.
Copa Airline’s reservations procedure: Step-by-step method to book a ticket online
Copa airlines bring lots of enticing deals and benefits on the flight ticket, If you want to fly with Copa airlines to any domestic or international airport then follow these below-mentioned steps. By following these steps you can easily book your ticket with an official site.
- Visit copaair.com or Copa airline’s official site
- Enter your From and To destinations and Travel dates.
- Select the type of trip (Round Trip, One Way) and choose the type of class (Economy Class, Business Class).
- Enter the number of passengers and then click on the Search tab.
- Then, Choose your preferred flight according to your budget.
- Provide passenger details and choose your preferred seat.
- Then Make the payment with various payment options and purchase your ticket.
- Confirm your flight ticket booking and get an e-ticket to collect your boarding pass.
Copa Airlines Change Flight From One To Another
Sometimes due to any reason, people want to change their flight from one to another. Now, Copa airlines make it possible to change from one flight to another on the same day for the same route. If a passenger requests a flight change from 24 hours to 2 hours before the departure of the flight only the flight change request will be accepted. Otherwise, you cannot change from one flight to another. If passengers booked selected fares seats then they have the option to change or buy a seat on any alternate flight for the non-refundable fee of USD $75.
- Changes will be applied only if purchased on the same date and the same class of the ticket booked.
- It only works for selected fares and charges do not apply to all fares.
- Changes apply on the same route, no rerouting is allowed.
- Only available for Copa airlines no other airlines are entertained.
How to manage Copa airlines booking or Reservations
Have you booked your flight tickets recently with Copa airlines? But want to make changes in the Copa airlines ticket booking & reservations due to specific reasons. Then don’t you worry Copa airlines provides an option to make changes in your reservations with Copa Airlines manage booking option. Passengers can change their booking name, journey dates, etc. With the managed booking option you can check your booking information, do any modifications, add food, etc. You can also change your flights for the same route. If you want to manage your bookings then do that by following the below-given steps.
- Visit Copa airline’s official site.
- Go to manage your booking option.
- Enter your Reservation number (e.g. 4FH3ED) and Last Name (as appears on the reservation).
- And then click on the Retrieve Booking button.
- Then, choose your booking in which you want to make changes or updations.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to make changes.
How to Get Best Deals On Copa Airlines Booking & Reservations
Copa airlines always focus on customer satisfaction, that’s why it always offers cheap flights and passengers love to travel with it. Being a cheaper airline, Copa airlines offers various deals and discounts to their passengers. You can avail of these deals and discounts from the Copa airlines official site where you will find various Copa airlines promo codes and coupon codes that are regularly updated. By using the Copa airlines promo codes, passengers can book flight tickets within their budget which also includes various world-class services and amenities to make your trip more enjoyable. Apart from availing of the deals and discounts from the official site of Copa airlines, there are also some other ways available through which you can get discounted flight tickets. You can get Copa airlines coupon codes also from promotional offers and advertisements.
Copa airlines also allow you to book flight tickets at the last minute if you suddenly want to travel due to any emergency. As we all know last minute flight tickets are so much costly But with Copa airlines that’s not an issue. Copa airlines also offer some deals and discounts on last-minute flight booking. To avail of these discounts, you will get some regularly updated coupon codes. Using these coupon codes, you can book an affordable last-minute flight ticket to your destination. So hurry up! And avail of these amazing deals and offers to get an amazing trip with your loved ones.
Get various deals and coupons from the copa airline official site and also find various cabin classes while making Copa airlines reservations or booking flight tickets with tripexel. Tripexel will also help you to earn and redeem miles of Copa airlines after joining the Copa airlines frequent flyer program as well as make changes in their bookings using manage booking option of Copa airlines. Tripexel online agents do not have any direct or indirect relationship with the official copa airlines customer service team.
Commonly Asked Queries
To cancel flight tickets with copa airlines you must have to visit copa airlines official site and then go to manage booking option. Here find the steps to cancel your flight bookings:
- Visit our official site of Copa Airlines.
- Go To Copa Airlines Cancellation Page.
- Enter your Reservation Code and Last Name and click on Find Reservation.
- Choose the flight ticket that you want to cancel and click on the cancel button.
- Then you will get confirmation mail for canceling the flight ticket.
Copa airlines provides various check-in options when you fly with it. These check methods are given below:
- Web-checkin: You can check-in from copa airlines official site after login your account. You have check-in online 24 hours and 1 hour prior to the flight departure time.
- Mobile Web Check-In: You can check-in using copa airlines mobile app which should be 24 hours and 1 hour prior to the flight departure time.
- Airport check-in counter: Passenger must have to check-in at Airport check-in counter before 1 hour of departing of the flight.
- Web pódiums: You can use the kiosks machine for check-in.
Please contact our Reservation Center if you do not receive confirmation. This could be due to
some e-mail servers prohibit automatic messages, double-check your “Spam mail” folder.
Passengers will cancel a Copa Airlines flight within twenty-four hours of purchase, in step with the airline’s 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Cope airlines now allow you to purchase a second seat to have more legroom.
- Previously, only a select group of clients were allowed to purchase an additional seat.
- Under the “passenger of size” policy, many airlines compel fat passengers to purchase two seats. Many airlines now allow anyone to sit in the armrest.
If passengers cannot match into one seat in their ticketed cabin, and/or are unable to properly buckle their seat belt employing a single seat belt extender (available upon request), and/or are unable to lower each armrest while not trespassing on the adjacent seat or another customer, they’ll be needed to get a further seat.
You must contact the agent to induce a refund if the price tag was purchased via them. Please contact the Copa Airlines Sales workplace wherever the ticket was purchased if the ticket was purchased there. Please click here if to procure your ticket through copa.com or our Reservation Center.
Most airlines enable you to examine online up to twenty-four hours before your flight. the sooner you are doing it at intervals that window, the better—you’ll have a bigger choice of accessible seats.
Experts advise calling your airline right away if you suspect you’ll miss a flight.
The sooner your airline is aware that you may be late, the more choices it will have to rectify the situation. Coletti, who works for a marketing firm in New York, called United as soon as she awoke to inform a representative that she had overslept.
You may transport all baggage that complies with the following general conditions at no additional cost when you purchase a ticket:
Contains items like clothing and personal possessions that the traveler will require for his or her comfort and convenience throughout the trip.