Frankfurt Airport is situated Near Kelsterbach, Frankfurt which is a major international Airport. This airport spreads around 2300 hectares of land which has 2 passenger terminals with the capacity of around 65 million passengers annually. As per passenger traffic, this airport is the busiest airport in Germany and the fourth busiest airport in Europe. Frankfurt Airport operated by Fraport services more than 300 destinations in five continents. This airport owner is Fraport and is the main hub for AeroLogic airlines, Condor airlines, Lufthansa airlines, Lufthansa CityLine, Lufthansa Cargo. Frankfurt Airport serves in Frankfurt Germany and it is the focus City for Ryanair, SunExpress Deutschland, TUI fly Deutschland.
Frankfurt Airport Amenities
Frankfurt Airport provides various services to their passengers while traveling which include shopping, dining, Wi-Fi facility, baby care spa, etc. to make your travel more comfortable.
- Passengers can do the last minute shopping from the airport with the selected stores of fashion gifts, electronics etc. These stores include Hermes Paris, Fotec, Hugo Boss, Marc O’Polo and Bree.
- Travellers relax and refresh themselves before the flight by visiting Be Relax Spa at the airport for some pampering. Also have some treatments which includes massage manicure pedicure waxing etc. If you need any serious skin boost then you can use an oxygen bar.
- Passengers can also use the hair salon which includes Essanelle and it is located in Terminal 1.
- There are also dining options available at the Frankfurt Airport where you can enjoy the food from sushi to hot dogs.
- Restaurants where you can enjoy food by sitting down include Ciao Italia, Parisian bistro Kaffer’s and Mexican eatery Manzana. Passengers who want to have a dine at style place then you can head to Himmel and Erde in Terminal 1.
Traveling with children
Passengers traveling with children enjoy a stress-free journey at Frankfurt airport. You can use direct parking facilities and enjoy various other things with your children like games, playgrounds, etc.
Frankfurt airport provides a shopping facility at the airport where you can find various shop outlets to shop at the last minute for your loved ones. These shopping outlets include Airport Boutique, Airport Tours & Shop, BOSS, BVLGARI, Bailly Diehl, Benetton, Birkenstock, Boggi Milano, Boss Concept Store, Bottega Veneta, Bree, Brinckmann & Lange, Burberry, Burresi, Burresi Accessori, CAPI Photo Electronics, COCCINELLE, Café Prunier, Caviar House & Prunier, Christ jewelers, Crew Shop, be relax.
Baby changing rooms
Passengers traveling with kids can find the changing facilities or largest sanitary facilities at the Frankfurt airport. You can find the nappy changing facility and wrap your child in all larger sanitary facilities. You can find the facility of changing in various separate rooms in which you can do the breastfeeding for your child. Rooms available for the changing situated in all larger sanitary facilities. These rooms are equipped with a hand dryer paper changing mat and a changing mat. There are also a sink, chair, and mirror available in the rooms. You can also find various parent-child rooms which are equipped with two toilets and washbasins for the adults and children.
Passengers who are starving before and after the flight can enjoy the meal, snacks, and drinks of their choice in the restaurants at the airport. These restaurants include Amó, Anton & Anni, Asia, Asia Snack Box, Backwerk, Best Worscht in Town, Bistrot Frankfurt, Brezel Lovers Mobil, Burger King, Caffé Kimbo, Café Prunier, Caviar House & Prunier, Ciao Italia, Coa – cuisine oAsiaia, Coffee Fellows, Coffee Fellows, Cosi Asiate, DELI BROS. – Fine Foods, Ditsch, Food Society, Goethe Bar, Goodman & Filippo, Hausbar, Hausmann’s, Heberer’s Traditional Bakery, Hermann’s, Hermann’s Mobil, Italissimo, Kamps, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Kuffler & Bucher, Käfer’s, Le Crobag, Lucalino, Lucullus Nero, Ludwigs, MONDO, MONDO Bar, MONDO Bianco, MONDO Mobil, McDonald’s, Meyer Deli Coffee Kitchen, Minibar, Mishba, Mondo Mobil, MoschMosch.
Frankfurt Airport Terminals
Frankfurt Airport has two Terminals known as Terminal 1 and terminal 2 which are the 2 large main passenger terminals. These terminals are operated and used by Lufthansa which is the much smaller dedicated first-class terminal.
Frankfurt Airport Transportations
Frankfurt Airport provides various options for transportation at the arrival area which you can choose to reach your destination easily as per your budget. There is a Frankfurt Airport railway station available in Terminal 1 where you can get the train running regularly to the city center and surrounding areas of the city. You can also find the bus stands located outside both terminal buildings and use the bus to reach your destination as it travels to the city center with various stops. Passengers can also use shuttle service operated by various nearby hotels and there are also taxis available around the clock from the arrival of the airport at an affordable price. You can also use rental cars facilities which are available at the airport. These rental car companies operate from the airport which includes Avis, Budget, Europcar, and Hertz.
- New York Newark (EWR) Airport Guide
- American Airlines flight change policy
- Minneapolis-St Paul (MSP) Airport Guide
- Houston George Bush (IAH) Airport Guide
- Detroit Metro (DTW) Airport Guide
- Denver International (DEN) Airport Guide
- Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) Airport Guide
- Chicago O’Hare (ORD) Airport Guide
- Charlotte Douglas International (CLT) Airport Guide
- Boston Logan (BOS) Airport Guide
- Berlin Tegel (TXL) Airport Guide
- Cairo International (CAI) Airport Guide