Our mother earth was created around 4.5 billion years ago and no one can deny the fact we are living in a beautiful world with countless appealing places that you might never think of. The cool breeze from oceans, natural waterfalls, terrific volcanos, and peace these places offer are just mesmerizing. One such amazing destination that is worth visiting in Oregon. Oregon is situated in the United States and this place has a charm of its own. Oregon is known for its unique culture with some fascinating places to visit where you can have fun with your loved ones.
Let us see some engrossing facts about Oregon and its secret of such popularity among tourists:
Crater Lake – The Deepest Lake in the United States
- This lake is no less than a miracle. It was actually created due to the volcanic eruption. No one imagined that one of the hazardous volcanic eruptions could change the place into one of the most irresistible and alluring destinations to visit.
- The lake is blue in colour as it is so pure and clear. It is among the snowiest places in the whole US and attracts tourism the most.
- Crater Lake is surrounded by wildlife, so you can also make your journey more exciting and thrilling with some wildlife photography and also some outstanding sceneries around the lake. Another eye-catching thing to enjoy here is stargazing due to the dark night sky here.
- You must have been thinking that every vacation destination in the United States has beaches and ocean or sea views. But Cannon Beach has its own individuality.
- The uniqueness that separates it from the rest is Haystack Rock. This is one big gigantic natural rock formed due to lava from the Blue Mountains.
- Not only the haystack rock but the marine life at Cannon beach also fascinates travellers. You can also entertain yourself with some adventurous sea sports that add adrenaline to your veins.
- Delightful Museums and Galleries catch the attraction of art lovers the most. In all, this is one place that you don’t want to skip while travelling to Oregon.
Mount Hood National Park
- Imagine hiking the tallest mountain in Oregon. Isn’t it electrifying to climb one of the dangerous mountains in the United States? Yes! Dangerous because it is an active volcano. But the thrill here is just splendid.
- The beauty of Mount Hood can be identified by natural waterfalls, hot springs and the peace this place offers. The wildlife in Mount Hood is worth watching. Snowsports like skiing make this trip more joyous.
- With a breathtaking view of the sunset and impressive sceneries from uphill, you are going to love this journey with such an unorthodox experience in these mountains.
- Portland is the largest city in Oregon and due to its diverse culture, beautiful landscapes, and calm vibes, this is a must-visit place in Oregon.
- Mount Hood can be seen from the naked eyes of the streets of Portland. Washington Park is among the top places to travel in Portland. The greenery and quietness here are so peaceful.
- Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area is another astonishing place here. The natural waterfall is so wonderful for sightseeing. Portland Art Museum describes the culture here and helps you explore this beautiful place.
- Astoria has claimed its spot on the list of known places in Oregon. You must have heard about the Columbia River, the heavenly looking river which is just under Astoria-Megler Bridge, this bridge in Astoria is spectacular to watch. Standing here and watching the ships passing by is quite fascinating. Hiking and camping is just another segment to add sensation.
- Don’t you want to have a romantic dinner with your lover? Don’t worry as there are some remarkable places to have a lovely evening.
- Theatre lovers, artists and history believers can have a wonderful day spending time in museums and theatres. Plan for your trip here and you will not regret it once.
Make sure you have everything packed that is needed before starting your trip. Oregon state has many dazzling destinations and you might get confused because everything you see, you feel is just wonderful. So look for your priorities and the things you love to do most. A trip to Oregon will make you feel like a dream comes into reality.