Covid-19 hit every country very hard and we all suffered a lot from last year. But, now the situation is getting better and better every day. And now we all need only an excuse to go out and live the life once we had. And this Fourth Of July, Here are your four reasons to go outside and celebrate Independence day.
America has always been known for its greatness. And Americans never ever miss any chance of rejoicing any festival, fest, or ceremony, whether it’s their festival or not. Americans have many festivals like the most famous and most celebrated in the world, Christmas & other than that they also celebrate a lot of other religious festivals like Easter and Thanksgiving are some of them. They also celebrate Monuments Day for their World War Heroes and Of course, Independence Day also known as Fourth Of July.
America got its Independence from Great Britain on 4th 1776 when Continental Congress signed and declared the passage of the Declaration of Independence.
The Fourth Of July is one of the most popular festivals and holidays throughout the whole Nation. Mostly, people love to celebrate independence day with their loved ones, make a barbecue on the lawn, see the parade performed by soldiers and fireworks in their sky.
Whether you are celebrating with family or going out with friends for seeing fireworks. We all love Fourth Of July.
If you are thinking or planning to go out or visiting someone special to spend your Independence Day. Then here are some American Airlines in which you might be interested in reserving your flying ticket.
List of 4 amazing ways to spend your Independence Day out
Camping is always a good way to spend your time or holidays with your family or friends and if you are a fan of scenic views then America has a lot to offer for your eye-pleasing.
Some of the best beautiful and scenic views camping sites are-
- Acadia National Park – If you see the 2010’s Leanardo starred movie Shutter Island then you might be aware of the beauty of Acadia National Park located in Maine. It has around 500 acres of mountains and also some exotic ocean views, due to all these this place for independence day holiday.
- Yosemite National Park – Remember that classic movie Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom (in which Indiana Jones discovered the Hindu Temple) and Star Wars V: The Final Frontier (Everyone loves Star Wars). These movies both shoot at Yosemite National Park, California. Though, we cannot ignore the beauty of Yosemite in such unforgettable movies. It offers amazing views of its beautiful waterfalls, lakes, glaciers, and Sequoia groves. Forget Hollywood, if you are in California on the Fourth Of July then spend your holiday here.
- Big Bend National Park – Remember the Academy Award Winner in 2007, No Country for Old Men. Well, you guess it right, this gorgeous movie shot here at this beautiful place. It’s still not that popular but it has a lot of campgrounds to offer for an unforgettable camping experience. In Texas, this beautiful place offers the best campsites for camping. Spend your hot day of Fourth Of July here and get the amazing Texian.
- Arches National Park – Another National Park with Indiana Jones movie reference (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade). This National Park is famous for many reasons besides the iconic Indiana Jones which is one of among many. This wonderful place is located in Utah, which has over 2000 natural sandstone arches, the highest occurence of natural arches in the World.
The above mention is the most famous site for camping. But, the list does not end here. Some of our honorable mentions are Denali National Park, Saranac Lake, Sawtooth National Park, Joshua Tree National Park, Zion National Park, and many others.
Hiking is always a great way to spend your national holiday with family and friends. Lucky for you, America has a variety of places to offer hiking lovers. Let us see some most famous and adventurous hiking places to spend your national holiday.
- Lassen Volcanic National Park – Located in California, Lassen Volcanic National Park is the most famous choice among hiking lovers followed by Yosemite National Park and Joshua Tree National Park in California. It has many things to offer for your seeing and exploration like Bumpass Hell. As you will hiking you can see hot lava beds and at the top, you can see an active volcano, Lassen Peak. Sounds Adventurous, spending your Fourth Of July like this will be a memorable day.
- Olympic National Park – Located in Washington, Olympic National Park famous for its moss-covered rainforest, rocky coastline, and the high alpine of the Olympic Range. It also has an exotic river coming from the mountains to the sea. While you hiking here, you should be careful with the things that you might not notice at first sight. Like, its wide range of life form from insects to plants, and from birds to animals. What could the better way to spend your national holiday other than this?
- Blue Ridge Mountains – Located in South Carolina, Blue Ridge Mountains is a perfect destination for hiking lovers in South Carolina. It has beautiful views of rolling hills, hardwood forests, and the Great Smoky Mountains makes this place a perfect destination for a getaway and spend your holiday here whether hiking or just simply admiring its beauty.
All the above mention places are best for hiking, camping, and tourism purposes. But, America has even more to offers for its hikers and tourists. Here are some honorable mentions for hiking decisions are White Mountains, Sedona, Salt Lake City, Eastern Sierras, and many more beautiful places.
Taking a picnic with family or friends is the best way to spend time with family and friends and make your bonding even stronger. But, when it comes to holidays especially national holiday picnic is one of the most famous and most loved ideas to spend the national holiday taking a short or long distance picnic with your loved ones. Here are some famous picnic spots throughout the whole nation.
- Central Park – One of the most famous parks in America even in the World is located in New York City. It is one of the things New Yorkers can be proud of. It is one of the most perfect places for a picnic and spending some time in quiet away from New York traffic and noise pollution.
- Walden Pond – Walden Pond is a beautiful spot to make your picnic in Massachusetts. It has a beautiful pond which is an ideal idea for swimming in summer and it makes perfect sense if you choose this place for your Fourth Of July picnic (independence Day picnic).
- Wolfe’s Neck Woods State Park – It is one of the most exciting spots for a picnic. Located in Maine, Wolfe’s Neck Woods State Park offers an exciting outlander experience and if you are not into the outlandish experience then you can also do fishing. It has a beautiful lake perfect for fishing and relaxing and enjoying your picnic.
Going out on a picnic with your loved ones is one of the things that no one can get bored of it. If you already visited the above mention places then don’t worry here are some honorable mentions too from which you can choose your next picnic destination. Isle Royale National Park, Point Dume, Guadalupe River, and Columbia River Gorge.
Going out to riding a bike is always a relaxing and mind delightful enterprise. And doing this on a national holiday makes it more exciting with your loved ones. But, what are the best routes and places where you can do bike riding? Let us know some of the best and most famous routes for bike riding throughout the whole nation.
- Marin County, California – Marin County in California offers the most famous route for cyclists. It starts from Mill Valley and goes to Mount Tamalpais, 2,600 feet above. It is one of the best ways to keep you fit while enjoying the company of your loved ones on the Fourth Of July.
- Asheville, North Carolina – It is home to the Blue Ridge Mountains and offers some hilly-loop of roads from the Blue Ridge Mountains. A good destination for bike riding lovers and also a good way to spend your national holiday.