Visit In Michigan During Summer: Michigan, a beautiful and appealing state in the United States that will never run out of trend for tourism. Its diverse environment and astonishing landscape will make you fall in love. Whether you are an adventure geek or you are a nature lover or even if you just want a peaceful summer vacation, this is the right place for you.
Adventurous sea sports in summer and some thrilling winter sports activities, Michigan is among the best places to have fun with your loved ones.
Check out the list of places you must visit in Michigan during Summer:-
- Mackinac Island, Michigan
- This place is one of the best places to visit in Michigan. Mackinac island is basically located on Lake Huron. Mackinac is famous for fudge. You can only reach here by plane or ship. But the most exciting activity to do here is hiking and biking around the island which is so mesmerizing.
- Think once about an island where you can have your wedding reception, carried by horses and carriages to one of the most beautiful destination weddings. That’s why this place is the Wedding Capital of Michigan.
- You can also visit the historical Fort Mackinac here if you are a history lover and also you can have some fun with cool sea sports activities like kayaking. Also, you can enjoy the scenery from the hilltop.
- In all, Mackinac Island is one of a kind and it is worth spending some quality time with your family and friends.
- Upper Peninsula
- This is also one of the most beautiful vacation spots in the United States. It is advised that you should visit this destination in winters because of its heavy snowfall. But it is not entirely true. Summer vacation in the Upper Peninsula (also known as Upper Michigan) is also jaw-dropping.
- You can have the best time here on the beautiful waters and lakes enjoying the most irresistible waterfalls and sceneries. In the lakes of Upper Michigan, you can have the most amazing time doing activities like Riptide Ride, Kayaking, and much much more than you can ever think of.
- Being an art lover, you can visit some remarkable museums like the Shipwreck Museum and explore the history of Michigan.
- Traverse City
- Culture defines the beauty of the place. With such a vibrant culture in Traverse city and its peaceful environment, it is so magnificent. You can’t deny the fact that Traverse city is among the most beautiful and peaceful places in Michigan.
- Traverse City is world-famous for its cherries, especially sour cherries also known as Tart cherries. Not only cherries but this city has a diverse food culture and plantations.
- Every nature lover must visit Harbor View Nursery and Lavender Farm where you can explore the beautiful range of lavenders.
- You can enjoy the view of Lake Michigan and have a fantastic supper with delicious famous wine. Everything you desire for the best vacation destination can be found here for every nature lover.
- The best thing about this place is the peace and calmness that anyone craves for.
- Porcupine Mountains
- One of the most unexplored places in Michigan is the porcupine mountains. If you thirst for hiking and exploring wildlife, don’t go anywhere else. This is among the best places for wildlife explorers in the whole United States.
- The most breathtaking ‘Lake of the clouds’ is located here. This lake is located between two narrow mountain ranges. One of a kind, the extraordinary and eye-catching lake is everything you hope for.
- Camping, beautiful sceneries, and amazing sunset views on beaches complete the wishful scenarios into reality. You don’t want to skip this adventurous journey if you are in Michigan.
- Charlevoix, a small beautiful city in Michigan. This vacation spot is added to the list because of some exceptional natural beauty of mother earth and its history and architecture.
- You must have heard about Northern Lights. Yes, the wondrous lights appearing in the sky. You can’t just hope for these lights anywhere anytime. So this is among one of the places where you can sight these extraordinary lights.
- Charlevoix is famous for the dark sky and so stargazing is quite an incredible way to have peace and feel relaxed.
- Some marvelous places to explore the history and view extraordinary architecture are Castle Farms and Mushroom House Tour that will make you speechless and dumbstruck.
- Lake Charlevoix is another beauty that you can derive pleasure through. You can also enjoy water sports in Lake Charlevoix and boost your adrenaline.
Planning a vacation destination is quite confusing sometimes. You should plan your journey in advance to have a soothing travel experience. Michigan is extraordinarily beautiful and this place has its own charm that can never fade away from your memory.