Houston George Bush airport is known as the George Bush intercontinental airport which is an international airport and is located in Houston Texas USA. This Airport is the second busiest airport in Texas and it has scheduled flights to various domestic destinations. Houston George Bush Airport is operated by the Houston airport system and it serves in greater Houston. This Airport is the main hub for United Airlines and Atlas air. It is also the focus City for Volga-Dnepr Airlines.
Houston George Bush Airport Amenities
Passengers who are travelling via Houston George Bush airport can enjoy a wide range of services and amenities to make your trip more convenient and enjoyable.
- Airport authorities define it as a city within a City and they also describe it as one of the most convenient and finest facility providers in the world.
- Passengers can find an excellent range of restaurants at the Houston George Bush airport which has all kinds of tastes. These eateries and restaurants include Panchito’s Mexican restaurant, the Lotus Express, which serves Asian-inspired cuisine, and Le Petit Bistro provides food of your choice.
- Travellers can also enjoy various fast food outlets and bars which includes Wendy’s, Starbucks and Charley’s Grilled Subs.
- Passengers can also have some therapy at the Airport to relax yourself. You can buy some unique gifts and souvenirs from Holidaymakers and Metropolitan Museum of Art Shop. Also you can purchase some Western clothes and outfits from the Stars of Houston store.
- Passengers can also find an interfaith chapel at the terminal C to meditate and pray. If you want to escape the hustle and bustle of the airport then you can do it in an interfaith chapel.
- Passengers who need special assistance and guidance can get friendly pastoral counselors around the clock which offer guidance and advice if you feel lonely and emotional distress.
- If you are travelling for business purposes then you can find office facility e and meeting rooms which are available at the nearby Houston Airport Marriott Hotel.
Passengers travelling from this Airport can enjoy shopping last minute as you forget something to pack from clothes to electronic items. You can enjoy shopping from the shopping outlets available at the Terminals which includes
Americana, ATÜ Duty-Free, Benefit Cosmetics Automated Kiosk, Best Buy Express Automated Kiosk, Briggs & Riley, Chanel [TEMPORARILY CLOSED], CIBO Express Gourmet Market, CNBC Smartshop, CVS Automated Kiosk, Dufry Tax & Duty-Free, FuelRod SwapBox Kiosk, Headphone Hub, Hershey’s, Houston!, ICE Currency Exchange, InMotion Entertainment, iS Duty-Free, KPRC 2 Travel Store, L’Occitane, NYS Collection, Rocky Mountain Chocolate, Factory, Skyroam Automated Kiosk, Soundbalance, Space Corner, Spirit of the Red Horse, Stance Automated Kiosk, Texas Monthly News, Trip Advisor, UNIQLO Automated Kiosk, Univision, U.S. News & World Report.
Passengers can find an excellent range of restaurants at the Houston George Bush airport which has all kinds of tastes. You can also enjoy various fast food outlets and bars which are available at the Terminals. These eateries and restaurants include Bam Bam, Barcüterie, Beerhive, Blaze Pizza, Brewster Beer Garden, Bullritos, Cadillac Mexican, Kitchen & Tequila Bar, Cafe Adobe, Camden Food Co., Chick-fil-A, CIBO Express, Gourmet Market, Cinnabon, Custom Burgers, Doubler Beer & Whiskey Garden, Dunkin’ Donuts, Einstein Bros. Bagels, El Premio Tex-Mex Bar & Grill, El Real, Ember, Flights Lounge & Grill, Forno Magico Neapolitan Pizza, Freshens, Freshii, Gavi, Hard Rock Cafe, H-Burger Bar, Houston Wheelhouse, Hubcap Grill & Beer Yard, Jack in the Box, La Salsa, Liquid Provisions, Nature’s Kitchen, Nestle Toll House, Panda Express, Pappasito’s Cantina, Peet’s Coffee, Potbelly Sandwich Shop, Red Mango, Ruby’s Diner, Southern Belle, Starbucks, SUBWAY, Tagliare, Texas Monthly News, Vending Machine-Coffee, Wendy’s, Whataburger, Which Wich, World Nectar, Yogen Früz, Yume, Zori Bistro and many more.
Houston George Bush Airport Terminals
Houston George Bush airport has five terminals which are Terminal A, Terminal B, Terminal C, Terminal D, Terminal E.
Houston George Bush Airport Transportations
Passengers who are arriving at the George Bush airport can find various transportation ways to reach their destination in the City center. You can use metro Airport direct bus services which starts from the arrival of the airport to all the destinations in the City centre. There are also taxi services available outside the terminals which travel from the airport to downtown Houston and cost around $44. You can also use the super shuttle shared-ride services and private limousines which are available outside the airport to reach your destination. Passengers who want to rent a car can use the Consolidated Rental Car Facility which is provided by Houston George Bush airport located at JFK Boulevard that is 5 minutes far from the terminals. Travellers are also advised to use hire car shuttle buses which are provided by car rental companies that are operated from the Houston George Bush Airport. These rental companies serve at the airport which includes Alamo, Avis, Budget, National, Thrifty and Hertz.