Want to know how to check booking in Philippine Airlines? Or book a flight for Philippine Airlines then here you can find the tips and tricks to check your philippine airlines reservations and also the booking procedure with philippine airlines. Phillipine airlines allows you to check your reservations from the philippine airlines official site. To check booking with phillipine airlines, you just have to go on the official site of philippine airlines and choose manage booking option and then provide the credentials for login to find or check your reservations. Apart from checking the philippine airlines booking with the philippine airlines manage booking option, you can also change or cancel your Philippine airlines flight booking. If you want to know about the Philippine airlines book flight procedure then you have to visit the philippine airlines official site and provide your travel city or dates then follow the on screen instructions for philippine airlines booking confirmation.
Philippine airlines offers affordable flight tickets for your upcoming trip as it provides a wide range of amazing deals and offers. You can get these deals and discounts by visiting the philippine airlines official site and you will find lots of philippine airlines promo codes and coupon codes which are regularly updated by philippine airlines. Apart from deals, you can also book discounted flights by using miles and points. You can earn the miles on every booking you have made with philippine airlines after joining the philippine airlines frequent flyer program. Aslo, redeem these miles to get an award flight ticket. Philippine airlines also have various types of cabins from economy to premium which you can choose as per your budget and these cabins have lots of luxurious facilities included with it which you need while flying. So, Book an amazing trip with philippine airlines with your friends and family.
Philippine Airlines has codeshare agreements to many other airlines to serve the better service to the passenger. Under the codeshare agreements if the passenger might reserve a flight ticket from Philippine Airlines, but the flight ticket might be issued with a different airline. Here are some airline has a codeshare agreement with Philippine Airlines. Air Macau, All Nippon Airways, Bangkok Airways, China Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Hawaiian Airlines, PAL Express (subsidiary), Royal Brunei Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Vietnam Airlines, WestJet, and XiamenAir.
Highlights of Philippine airlines
About: Philippine Airlines is the flag carrier of the Philippines and its headquarters is located at PNB Financial Center in Pasay. The airline’s main base or hub is located at Ninoy Aquino International Airport of Manila and it flies to 31 destinations in the Philippines and 54 overseas other destinations. Philippine Airlines was founded in 1941 and it has a fleet size of 97 aircrafts.
Destinations: Philippine Airlines flies to 62 (excluding subsidiaries), 98 (including subsidiaries) as of July 4, 2019.
Headquarter: PNB Financial Center, Macapagal Boulevard, Bay City, Pasay, Philippines
Fleet size: 97
Founded: November 14, 1935
Official Website: https://www.philippineairlines.com/en
Customer Service Help: (632) 8855-8888 Get immediate customer service from a well trained team of travel which serves all your requirements and needs. Get help related to lots of exciting deals, check-in options, live flight status updates, easy flight reservations, earn rewards or miles etc. from customer care travel teams. Find more Philippine airlines contact details here.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Cancel your flight reservations without any cancellation fee from philippineairlines.com and get full refund if you follow the terms and conditions of Philippine airlines cancellation and refund policy.
Frequent Flyer Program: Join Mabuhay Miles for free and then earn miles every time when you fly with Philippine airlines and redeem it to get an award flight.
Baggage Details: When you fly with Philippine airlines, you must have to carry your bags as per these baggage details which includes the size of baggage is maximum total dimension of 56cm x 36cm x 23cm (22in x 14in x 9in) and maximum weight should be 7 kgs. (15 lbs). Find more details about Philippine Airlines Baggage Policy & allowance here.
Social Media Details:
Benefits of Philippine airlines reservations
Philippine airlines provide various benefits and facilities to their passengers when you book with this airline. Facilities you will get with philippine airlines will depend on the types of cabin class you have booked. Here we have mentioned some of the benefits which will help you to fly comfortably. Find out the list of facilities which are given below:
- You can book philippine airlines flights at the lowest airfare.
- Get to know about the baggage limit and size which you can carry with you while boarding the philippine airlines flight.
- Entertain yourself with unlimited entertainment options and content.
- Travel with your pets using the Philippine airlines pet policy.
- Easy check-in by following the terms and conditions of Philippine airlines check-in policy.
- Join the Philippine airlines frequent flyer program and earn & redeem miles to upgrade your Philippine airlines cabin class or have an award flight ticket.
- Enjoy risk-free cancellation by using the Philippine airlines cancellation policy.
- After cancellation of flight tickets, get full refund in your bank account using the Philippine airlines refund policy.
- Have an emergency medical facility if you have any kind of medical emergency during the flight.
- Get the wheelchair assistance if you have mobility issues or a disabled person.
Philippine Airlines Frequent Flyer Program
Philippine Airlines has a Frequent Flyer Program which is known as Mabuhay Miles. Mabuhay Miles program allows you to earn miles after joining the program. You can earn on every flight booking. Passengers can also redeem miles to get an award flight ticket, do the shopping or purchase any other Philippine Airlines products. Find how you can earn and redeem miles with Philippine Airlines.
Passengers who want to earn miles with Philippine airlines, must have to join the Mabuhay Miles program. To join this program, you have to register or enroll yourself from the Philippine airlines official site. After joining the Philippine Airlines Frequent Flyer Program, you can earn miles on every time when you book flight tickets from the Philippine Airlines website. To earn miles, you must have to login into your Philippine Airlines Frequent Flyer account and then do the shopping or booking. There are two ways through which you can earn miles with Philippine Airlines which are given below:
Earning Miles via Flights
If you are already a member of Philippine Airlines Frequent Flyer Program, then you can earn miles after booking the flight tickets. Every time when you book Philippine Airlines flights after login into Philippine Airlines Frequent Flyer account, you can earn miles. You just have to enter your Mabuhay Miles membership number while booking and then your miles will be credited to your Mabuhay Miles account. While check-in when you present your membership number then you can also earn miles and miles will be credited to your Mabuhay Miles account.
Earning Miles via Non-Flights
Passengers who have membership in Philippine Airlines Frequent Flyer Program can also earn miles from non-flight transactions. Here you find out below how you can earn:
- When you have dining with Philippine Airlines and purchase your choice of meals using Mabuhay Miles membership number then you can earn miles which will be credited to your Mabuhay Miles account.
- Also, if you use or hire a car with Philippine Airlines then get some miles using Mabuhay Miles membership number.
- While using entertainment options during the flight with Philippine Airlines then you can earn miles.
- If you shop from the shop centre of Philippine Airlines and use Mabuhay Miles membership number for the payment then you will earn miles which will be credited to your Mabuhay Miles account.
Apart from these ways to earn miles from non-flight transactions, you can also earn miles with some other different ways which are given below:
MILES TRANSFER: Passengers can transfer their miles from their account to another active member account through which another member can use these miles to get an award flight.
BUY MILES: You can also buy miles (which is a bad option and never recommended) to get miles in your account and then use these miles to get an award flight.
REINSTATEMENT OF EXPIRED MILES: In this process, passengers can reactivate their expired Miles to redeem it.
If you are a member of Philippine Airlines Frequent Flyer Program then you can redeem miles. You can redeem miles on award flight, shopping, or other philippine airlines products.
Redeem Miles From Flight: Passengers can redeem miles to get an award ticket from the Philippine airlines official site.
Redeem Miles From Non-Flight: You can also redeem miles on non-flight transactions which includes Resorts World Manila.
Philippine Airlines Flights flies from Airports
Philippine Airlines provide their flight services to 62 destinations from various airports which are given below:
- Auckland Airport (AKL)
- Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK)
- Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- Brisbane International Airport (BNE)
- Gimhae International Airport (PUS)
- Cebu – Mactan International Airport (CEB)
- Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport (CTU)
- Clark International Airport (CRK)
- King Fahd International Airport (DMM)
- Hamad International Airport (DOH)
- Dubai International Airport (DXB)
- International Terminal – Fukuoka Airport (FUK)
- Antonio B. Won Pat International Airport (GUM)
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN)
- Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN)
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)
- Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK)
- Jeju International Airport (CJU)
- Kalibo International Airport (KLO)
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)
- Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Tom Bradley International Terminal – Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Macau International Airport (MFM)
- Tullamarine International Airport (MEL)
- Chubu Centrair International Airport (NGO)
- Nanning Wuxu International Airport (NNG)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Kansai International Airport (KIX)
- Phnom Penh International Airport (PNH)
- Jacksons International Airport (POM)
- Quanzhou Jinjiang Airport (JJN)
- King Khalid International Airport (RUH)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- New Chitose International Airport (CTS)
- Incheon International Airport (ICN)
- Pudong International Airport (PVG)
- Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)
- Kingsford Smith International Airport (SYD)
- Tagbilaran Airport (TAG)
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)
- Haneda Airport (HND)
- Narita International Airport (NRT)
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport (XMN)
How to get Philippine Airlines Reservations or Tickets Online
Know about how to book philippine airlines online? Or any other details then here you will find the step by step detailed booking process philippine airlines cheap tickets. Philippine airlines allow you to book philippine airlines cheap flights online at an affordable price. To book philippine airlines tickets, passengers have to visit the philippine airlines official site and then you have to enter your travel details such as arrival & departure city or destinations and date of travel. Then you will get the list of flights as per your travel preference and choose the flights which are in your budget and follow the onscreen instruction for the further booking process. For booking, the Philippine airlines website is so user friendly and easy to explore through which you can easily book your flight tickets. Here we have discussed the complete detailed process of philippine airlines flight booking. So find the steps to make philippine airlines reservations:
- Visit Philippine airlines official site or go to PAL flight search option.
- Choose from Returning, One Way, Stopover / Multi-city options.
- Now, Enter your “Origin” and “Destination” location where you want to fly and choose your “Departure Date” and “Return Date”. You also have to select the number of passengers and cabin class as per your preferences and click on “Search Flights”.
- You will get a list of flights and you have to select the flights to book according to your preferences.
- Enter your personal and contact information and then proceed to the payment page.
- Now, make the payment with the given payment options which includes debit card, credit card and various other options. You can also use philippine airlines promo codes or coupon codes to get a discount on flight tickets while booking.
- After making payment, you will get a confirmation email or SMS.
- Then confirm your flight tickets and save it to board your flight in future.
Find the above steps for flight reservations with Philippine airlines and get it done within minutes. Apart from it, if you find any obstacle at the time of booking Philippine Airlines tickets, you can visit the official site of Philippine airlines help page.
Seating Class of Philippine Airlines
Philippine airlines has lots of seating class when you plan a trip with philippine airlines. When you book a cabin class with philippine airlines, you will get various amenities with it. Cabin class of philippine airlines ranges from economy to premium and you can book it as per your budget. If you want philippine airlines reservations at the lowest prices then you should choose an economy class cabin which has some basic amenities that you need for traveling smoothly. But when the budget is not a problem and you will book a premium class cabin, you will get lots of lavishing and personalized amenities with it to make your trip more enjoyable. Here we have listed out all the cabin classes or seating classes provided by Philippine Airlines. So, find out the Seating Class of philippine airlines which are given below:
- Economy Class of PAL also known as Fiesta:-When the passenger will go inside the Economy Class of Philippine Airlines, the passenger will feel like he is in the Philippines due to its tropical and comfortable interior.
- Facilities:- Philippine airlines offer snacks, food, and in-flight entertainment to the passengers of Economy Class.
- Seating:- The seats of the Economy class involve the seat cushion on the bottom being able to move to the comfort of the traveler. the passenger will not be bored during the long-time travel, because there is a touch screen monitor on the seats for watching TV shows and movies.
Premium Economy Class
The premium economy class is an improved version of the economy class. It is a new update of 2019. Premium economy class offering additional services and facilities The new Premium Economy Class is available on selected domestic and international flights. The international flights have a separate cabin for the new premium economy class in towards the front of the aircraft on domestic flights. The premium economy class will be available in the Airbus selected A330 and A350 aircraft. You can see the fleet information below.
- 13.3 inch myPal eSuite personal screens
- Welcome drinks
- Refreshing hot towels
- Overnight amenity kit
- Meal service
- Welcome drinks
- Hot towels
- Hearty hot sandwich
- Choice of assorted drinks
Philippine Airlines offer to the passenger of premium economy class, priority check-in, boarding, and baggage handling services at the airport.
- International Flights:- The passenger will get the spacious premium seats, the size of the seats are 38-inch pitch and 8-inch recline with build-in footrests for more storage space.
- Domestic Flights:- The passenger will be comfortable with extra-legroom seats.
Business Class of PAL also known as Mabuhay. The passenger of the business class will experience the high-class service on-board with Philippine Airlines flight. In the Business Class passenger will get comfortable reclining seats, gourmet meals with a wide range of entertainment options.
Each seat in the business class has a 15.4-inch seat-back mounted personal TV with a 10.6-inch in-arm touch-pad. There is a wide range of TV shows and over 60 hours of Hollywood Movies. The passengers have the option to choose from plenty of complimentary drinks and refreshments. The food will be cooked by the top class food chefs.
Philippine Airlines does not provide additional legroom in business class, but there are further improvements that passengers can take their seats up to a 15-degree angle and each seat has individual reading lights, USB charging, and laptop charging.
How to Manage Booking with Philippine airlines
Wanna know how do you manage your Philippine Airlines reservations? Or make modifications in your reservations then here you will find all the details. Philippine airlines has the option of manage booking through which you can make changes in your flight details. Sometimes it happens that when you book flight tickets, you may forget to add some important details or fill wrong details then you want to modify it with Philippine Airlines. To do so with Philippine Airlines, you must have to visit Philippine Airlines official site then go to manage booking options. Here we have mentioned the complete process of manage booking and make changes in your reservations. Find the below given steps and follow it to do the modifications in your itinerary.
- Visit Philippine Airlines official site.
- Then choose “manage booking” on the home page.
- Enter your Booking Reference & Last Name and click on Proceed.
- Then, you will get the list of your bookings and choose the booking in which you want to make changes.
- Make the modifications and do the confirmation of your changes.
- You can confirm your changes via your email or SMS.
- After completing the changes or modifications, print your e-ticket again.
While making changes in your reservations, if you find any issues & want to get the solutions to your managed booking queries then immediately visit the official site faqs of philippine airlines.
Philippine Airlines In-flight Amenities
Philippine airlines have lots of entertainment options for their passengers which they can get after booking the flight tickets with philippine airlines. This airline provides plenty of entertainment options which include a library of new movies & TV shows, music, games, books, newspapers, and many more to make your trip more entertaining. You can stream these entertainment content on your personal devices if you are traveling in economy class. To access these content you must have to install the myPal Player app on your phone or tablet. For business class passengers, philippine airlines provide a personal TV screen to stream all the content. Here we have discussed below some of the entertainment options which you will get inside the Philippine airlines flights:
The wi-fi facilities are not available in all the flight. It is available only on some selected International flights. Currently, it is not available on domestic flights. All the passengers of philippine airlines will receive the 30 MB of free wi-fi but the business class passenger will get the 100 MB of free wi-fi. There is also an upgrade plan for the wi-fi the passenger can take advantage of these plans.
The philippine provides the meals for the passengers of economy class If the flights are longer than 45 minutes. It totally depends on the time and duration of the flights. The meals of the economy class are designed in a combination of traditional and fusion cuisine. The passenger of the business class can enjoy a choice of Filipino, Japnese, and Western inspired food. It depends on which route the passenger flying.
Philippine Airlines offer the dietary requirements for the passengers. If the passengers are required special dietary, medical and religious dietary, they need to pre-order the special meals up to 48 hours before the scheduled departure time. Here is a list of special meals to pre-order.
- Vegetarian vegan Meal
- Vegetarian lacto-ovo Meal
- Vegetarian oriental Meal
- Vegetarian Asian (Hindu) Meal
- Children’s Meal
- Baby Meal
- Hindu Meal
- Muslim Meal
- Vegetarian Jain Meal
- Kosher Meal
- Bland Meal
- Low Calorie Meal
- Low lactose MealLow lactose Meal
- Low salt Meal
- Fruit Platter Meal
- Diabetic Meal
- Low fat Meal
- Gluten Intolerant Meal
Drinks and Alcohol
In the international flight, the passenger in the economy class will get the option to choose from the selection of soft drinks, hot drinks, liquors, wines, and beers on board their flights. And the passenger of business class can enjoy the wider range of soft drinks, champagne, wines, beers, liquors, cocktails, and hot drinks.
Philippine Airlines Destinations
The Philippines Airlines oprate 6 long haul destinations and it flies over 50 international destinations in 24 countries across Asia, Europe, Oceania and North America. This airline is the only airline that flies non-stop from Manila to London and flies 5 days a week. Here is the list of Philippine airlines international destination.
|Melbourne||Australia||Melbourne Airport (MEL)|
|Sydney||Australia||Sydney Airport (SYD)|
|Phnom Penh||Cambodia||Phnom Penh International Airport (PNH)|
|Toronto||Canada||Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)|
|Vancouver||Canada||Vancouver International Airport (YVR)|
|Beijing||China||Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)|
|Guangzhou||China||Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN)|
|Quanzhou||China||Quanzhou Jinjiang International Airport (JJN)|
|Jakarta||Indonesia||Soekarno–Hatta International Airport (CGK)|
|Denpasar||Indonesia||Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)|
|Fukuoka||Japan||Fukuoka Airport (FUK)|
|Nagoya||Japan||Chubu Centrair International Airport (NGO)|
|Osaka||Japan||Kansai International Airport (KIX)|
|Sapporo||Japan||New Chitose Airport (CTS)|
|Tokyo||Japan||Narita International Airport (NRT)|
|Tokyo||Japan||Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN)|
|Quanzhou||Japan||Quanzhou Jinjiang International Airport (JJN)|
|Macau||Macau||Macau International Airport (MFM)|
|Kuala Lumpar||Malaysia||Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)|
|Auckland||New Zealand||Auckland Airport (AKL)|
|Port Moresby||Papua New Guinea||Jacksons International Airport (POM)|
|Doha||Qatar||Hamad International Airport (DOH)|
|Dammam||Saudi Arabia||King Fahd International Airport (DMM)|
|Riyadh||Saudi Arabia||King Khalid International Airport (RUH)|
|Singapore||Singapore||Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)|
|Busan||South Korea||Gimhae International Airport (PUS)|
|Seoul||South Korea||Incheon International Airport (ICN)|
|Taiwan||Taiwan||Taipei Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)|
|Bangkok||Thailand||Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK)|
|Dubai||United Arab Emirates||Dubai International Airport (DXB)|
|London||United Kingdom||London Heathrow International Airport (LHR)|
|Honolulu||United States||Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL)|
|Los Angeles||United States||Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)|
|New York City||United States||John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)|
|San Francisco||United States||San Francisco International Airport (SFO)|
|Hanoi||Vietnam||Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Vietnam||Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN)|
|Brisbane||Australia||Brisbane Airport (BNE)|
Philippine Airlines flies across all the major city in the Philippine including numerous smaller airports. Here the list of domestic destinations.
|Bacolod||Western Visayas||Bacolod-Silay Airport (BCD)|
|Cagayan de Oro||Northern Mindanao||Laguindingan Airport (CGY)|
|Cebu||Central Visayas||Mactan–Cebu International Airport (CEB)|
|Clark||Central Luzon||Clark International Airport (CRK)|
|Davao||Davao Region||Francisco Bangoy International Airport (DVO)|
|General Santos||Soccsksargen||General Santos International Airport (GES)|
|Kalibo||Western Visayas||Kalibo International Airport (KLO)|
|Manila||Metro Manila||Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL)|
|Puerto Princesa||Mimaropa||Puerto Princesa International Airport (PPS)|
Get lots of benefits before and after boarding the flight while making Philippine airlines reservations with tripexel as well as enjoy various facilities offered by Philippine airlines and also get to know about the cabin classes provided to choose. Tripexel travel agents will help you to book an upper-class flight ticket by using their Philippine airlines miles and you can earn these miles and redeem it by following the detailed steps after joining the Philippine airlines frequent flyer program and these agents does not have any direct or indirect connection with official Philippine airlines customer support agents.
Frequently Asked Queries (FAQs)
What is Philippine Airlines Baggage Allowance
Philippine airlines allow you to carry baggage but with some limitations. That’s why it makes a Philippine Airlines Baggage Policy which includes various terms and conditions of weight and size of the baggage. Here are some of the terms and conditions of Baggage Policy of Philippine Airlines.
Carry-On Baggage: You are allowed a Carry-On Baggage on Philippine airlines which should be of size 56cm x 36cm x 23cm, & must not be exceeded. The maximum weight of the Carry-On Baggage should not exceed 7 kg.
Checked Baggage: You can carry 2 checked baggage of Maximum dimensions 107 in/273 cm total. The Maximum weight of every checked baggage should not be exceeded from 70 lb/32 kg.
What is Philippine Airlines Check-in Policy
When you fly with Philippine airlines, you can find various check-in options. While check-in, you must have to follow some terms and conditions which comes under philippine airlines check-in policy. You can check-in before the scheduled departure time of the flight and closes 1 hour before as per Philippine Airlines Check-in Policy. Here we have mentioned the types of check-in options with Philippine Airlines.
Online Check-in: You can check-in online with philippine airlines official site or Philippine airlines app. Online check-in of Philippine airlines starts 24 hours before the scheduled departure time of the flight and closes 1 hour before.
Airport Check-in: Passengers can use airport check-in. For that, you should go to the check-in desk at the airport and the check-in desk will close before 45 minutes of the scheduled departure time.
What are the Famous Routes of Philippine Airlines
Famous Routes of Philippine Airlines are:
- Tokyo to Cebu
- Hong Kong to Manila
- Manila to Bangkok
- Seoul to Kalibo
- Kalibo to Busan
- Busan to Manila
What is the Fleet size of Philippine Airlines
Information as of October 2019
|Aircraft Type||No. of Aircraft||No. of Seats||More Details|
|Airbus A350-900||6||Economy: 241|
Premium Economy: 24
Business Class: 30
|Airbus A321neo||7||Economy: 156-183|
Premium Economy: /
Business Class: 12
|An additional 14 are on order, being delivered within 2019. Will eventually replace A320-200|
|Airbus A321-200||24||Economy: 169|
Premium Economy: 18
Business Class: 12
|Boeing 777-300ER||10||Economy: 328|
Premium Economy: / Business Class: 42
|Airbus A330-300||15||Economy: 267-323 Premium Economy: 24-27 Business Class: 18|
|Airbus A320-200||10||Economy: 144|
Premium Economy: /
Business Class: 12
|To be transfered to PAL Express or phased out|