Most of the Alaska airlines passengers have many questions in their mind like which is best Alaska Airlines manage the booking process, how to book Alaska airlines flight tickets,s or a lot of other queries related to Alaska airlines reservations and flight ticket booking. If you also want to book an Alaska airlines flight ticket or want to manage previously booked Alaska airlines tickets, then you are at the best place by reading every point discussed here you can easily manage Alaska airlines tickets and fly with Alaska airlines conveniently.
Here we discussed how anyone can easily book a ticket with an Alaska airlines official site and avail maximum discounts as we as discussed a lot of other information which is famous routes, official contact information, benefits of booking a ticket with Alaska airlines, services facilities, or a lot of other necessary information.
Alaska Airlines Famous Routes
- Bethel to Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to Adak
- Los Angeles to Nashville
- Los Angeles to Kahului
- Los Angeles to Kansas City
- New Orleans to Los Angeles
Highlights of Alaska airlines
About: Alaska Airlines is an american airline which is the 5th largest airline in the USA as per fleet size and passenger carried. The airline’s headquarters is located at SeaTac, Washington and has 5 hubs from the main hub located at Seattle/Tacoma.
Destinations: Alaska airlines flies to more than 115 destinations which includes the United States, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico.
Fleet size: 321
Alliance: Oneworld (joining in 2020)
Founded: 1932; 88 years ago
Official Website: https://www.alaskaair.com/
Customer Service Help: 000 800 100 1051 Get immediate customer support from the well trained team of experts regarding flight booking, cancellation, refund, baages issues etc. You can get help instantly without any hassle for your queries and questions. Find more Alaska airlines contact details here.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Cancel your reservations from alaskaair.com if you change your plans and then get full refund at ao much ease by following the terms and conditions of Alaska airlines cancellation and refund policy.
Frequent Flyer Program: Join Mileage Plan for free and get a chance to earn miles on every flight booking. Also, use these rewards & miles to get an award flight.
Baggage Details: Carry only 1 carry-on bag and 1 personal item at the time of flying with Alaska airlines and the size of the bagage should be 22x 14 x 9 inches including wheels and handles.
Social Media Details:
Benefits of Alaska airlines booking
When you fly with Alaska airlines, you can get lots of benefits after flight bookings with Alaska airlines. The benefits you will get will be based on the cabin class you have booked. If you have booked an economy cabin class then you will get some basic benefits and facilities. Whereas with premium cabins you will have various lavishing amenities and other various benefits to get elite status. Here we have mentioned lots of benefits which you will get after Alaska airlines flight ticket booking. Find out the list of benefits of Alaska airlines booking which are given below:
- Check the Alaska airlines flight status of your flight tickets easily.
- Get Alaska Airlines promo codes for booking flight tickets.
- You can choose your choice of seat in Alaska airlines.
- Change your flights to another within a short span of time.
- You can get a full refund after flight cancellation.
Types of Seating Class in Alaska Airlines
Alaska airlines offer various types of cabin class while booking flight tickets with Alaska airlines. You can enjoy cabin classes per your budget as Alaska airlines provide cabin class from economy to premium cabins. If you want to have cheap Alaska airlines flights then you can book economy class. When the budget is not a problem then you can book premium class cabins and enjoy various luxurious amenities. Here we have listed out all the cabin classes which are available for the passengers. Find out the types of cabins class offered by Alaska airlines switch are given below:
Passengers can enjoy economy class in the Alaska Airlines flights as it is considered as the most cheapest class which is also known as Main Cabin. During the booking of Alaska airlines flight tickets you have to choose from two options for economy class one is Saver fare and other is Main Cabin fare. You can enjoy the amenities and facilities which totally depend on the fare you have chosen.
Travelers can enjoy various facilities and amenities with economy class which includes foods and beverages, wifi, in-flight entertainment etc. Passengers should have to order their food or meals before 12 hours of departure of flight time or while booking your flight tickets. You can enjoy wifi or internet facility to surf your favorite content on your mobile device. You will get entertained with your favorite TV shows and movies on a screen inside the Alaska airlines flights.
Alaska airlines flights have seats which are more comfortable and made from leather and the cabin has ample space for legroom. Seats are also equipped with USB port and power outlets.
Premium Economy Class
Premium economy class offers various amenities to the passengers in Alaska airlines flights and also known as premium class. Passengers can enjoy various extra benefits and facilities through which you can fly more comfortably.
In the premium class, passengers can have a complimentary drink such as alcoholic and non-alcoholic as well as complimentary snacks. It also offers the premium boarding and seating
Premium economy’s seats are made with genuine leather. And it is much more comfortable because It has 4 inches more legroom compared to Main Cabin seats.
Alaska Airlines don’t offer any Business Class. If any passenger wishes to upgrade from the Premium Class, then the passenger can go for Alaska Airlines’ First Class’. It is more comfortable then Premium Class.
First Class has the highest standard of service and the most luxurious cabin class. It is one of the best Classes of Alaska Airlines. To know the detailed information about facilities in first-class visit official website
Drink and Food are complementary in the First Class of Alaska Airlines. You can order food and drink up to 24 hours before take-off. At the time of the flight, passengers are given a free entertainment tablet and soft quilted blanket. The seats of the First Class are more comfortable and much larger than the Main Cabin and Premium Class, with more recline and 40 inches of pitch.
First Class Lounge
Alaska Airlines are providing First Class Lounge is quite relaxing space for their passengers to unwind before their flight. The First Class Lounge provides a variety of snacks and food with complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to their passengers. The address of the First Class Lounges are Seattle, Los Angeles, New York JGK, Portland and Anchorage airport. Alaska Airlines planning to open a brand new First Class Lounge at San Francisco International Airport next year.
Alaska Airlines Flights flies from Airports
Alaska Airlines fly to 116 destinations and every day lots of flights run from various airports which are given below:
- Adak Airport (ADK)
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC)
- Barrow Wiley Post–Will Rogers Memorial Airport (BRW)
- Bethel Airport (BET)
- Cold Bay Airport (CDB)
- Cordova / Merle K. (Mudhole) Smith Airport (CDV)
- Dillingham Airport (DLG)
- Unalaska Dutch Harbor Airport (DUT)
- Fairbanks International Airport (FAI)
- Gustavus Airport (GST)
- Juneau International Airport (JNU)
- Ketchikan International Airport (KTN)
- King Salmon Airport (AKN)
- Kodiak Airport (ADQ)
- Kotzebue/Ralph Wien Memorial Airport (OTZ)
- Nome Airport (OME)
- Petersburg James A. Johnson Airport (PSG)
- Deadhorse (Prudhoe Bay) Airport (SCC)
- Sitka Rocky Gutierrez Airport (SIT)
- Wrangell Airport (WRG)
- Yakutat Airport (YAK)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- Tucson International Airport (TUS)
- Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR)
- Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Monterey Regional Airport (MRY)
- Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- Ontario International Airport (ONT)
- Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
- Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
- San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- San Jose International Airport (SJC)
- San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SBP)
- JWA John Wayne Santa Ana Airport (SNA)
- Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (SBA)
- Mazatlán General Rafael Buelna International Airport (MZT)
- Puerto Vallarta – Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR)
- Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport (ZIH)
- Manzanillo Playa de Oro International Airport (ZLO)
- Charles M. Schulz–Sonoma County Airport (STS)
- Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Yampa Valley Regional Airport (HDN)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Fort Myers Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Tampa International Airport (TPA)
- Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- Kauai Lihue International Airport (LIH)
- Kona International Airport (KOA)
- Maui Kahului Airport (OGG)
- Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL)
- Boise Airport (BOI)
- Sun Valley Friedman Memorial Airport (SUN)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Indianapolis International Airport (IND)
- Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport (ICT)
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY)
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)
- Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Kansas City International Airport (MCI)
- St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL)
- Billings Logan International Airport (BIL)
- Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN)
- Great Falls International Airport (GTF)
- Helena Regional Airport (HLN)
- Glacier Park International Airport (FCA)
- Missoula International Airport (MSO)
- Omaha Eppley Airfield (OMA)
- Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ)
- Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)
- Loreto International Airport (LTO)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Raleigh–Durham International Airport (RDU)
- John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH)
- Will Rogers World Airport – Oklahoma City Airport (OKC)
- Eugene Mahlon Sweet Field Airport (EUG)
- Rogue Valley International – Medford Airport (MFR)
- Portland International Airport (PDX)
- Roberts Field – Redmond Airport (RDM)
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
- Charleston International Airport (CHS)
- Nashville International Airport (BNA)
- Austin–Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL)
- El Paso International Airport (ELP)
- Houston George Bush International Airport (IAH)
- San Antonio International Airport (SAT)
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Bellingham International Airport (BLI)
- Everett Paine Field Airport (PAE)
- Pasco Tri Cities Airport (PSC)
- Pullman–Moscow Regional Airport (PUW)
- Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Spokane International Airport (GEG)
- Walla Walla Regional Airport (ALW)
- Wenatchee Pangborn Memorial Airport (EAT)
- Yakima Air Terminal (YKM)
- Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport (MKE)
- Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
- Calgary International Airport (YYC)
- Edmonton International Airport (YEG)
- Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Kelowna International Airport (YLW)
- Victoria International Airport (YYJ)
- San Jose Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO)
- Liberia – Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport (LIR)
- Cancún International Airport (CUN)
- Guadalajara – Libertador Miguel Hidalgo International Airport (GDL)
Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Loyalty Program
Passengers who have booked Alaska airlines can get a membership of Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan which is different from other airlines loyalty programs and it has unique features which includes having airline partners across multiple alliances and separate award charts for each partner. These features are provided to make this program more valuable and the program’s intricacies will enable you to get the optimum value of your Alaska airlines miles.
How to earn Alaska Airlines miles
Passengers can get the membership of Alaska Airlines loyalty program which pays you in miles and you can redeem it for booking flight tickets of Alaska airlines or it’s partner airlines. You can sign up for Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan freely and then you can also get an elite status if you fly enough in a calendar year. Elite status enables you to get free upgrades and also enjoy various other benefits on Alaska airlines booking or reservations. If you fly without using your miles for 2 years from your rewards account then it will be closed and you will lose your miles. In that case, you can reclaim your rewards within up to one year for a fee. You can rely on these below given options to earn alaska airlines miles.
- Passengers can sign up for an alaska airlines credit card which are issued by bank of america and if you get a personal Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card then you will get all-time-high welcome bonus of 40,000 miles and after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening, you will get a $100 statement credit.
- You can also transfer points from Marriott bonvoy.
- Also passengers can buy Alaska airlines miles. We did not recommend purchasing miles as it is not the best way to get discounted flights.
EARNING ALASKA AIRLINES MILES WHEN YOU FLY
You can earn 1 base Mileage Plan per actual mile you fly with Alaska airlines or other qualifying partner airlines like if you fly 1,000 miles you can earn 1,000 base miles. When booking flight tickets with Alaska airlines you must provide your Mileage Plan number to earn the Miles. But now this Mike’s earning system is rare for U.S. airlines and most of the loyalty programs provide points based on money you have spent on booking flight tickets. Alaska airlines rules of earning miles are so much easier to earn miles and get the elite status if you frequently fly with Alaska airlines on long haul flights. Also, if you have booked an upper class ticket, you can earn bonus miles and maintain your loyalty status.
EARNING ALASKA AIRLINES MILES WITH A CREDIT CARD
Alaska airlines offers a credit card in the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® credit card. You can earn miles with a credit card which has an annual fee of $75. Passengers who frequently fly with Alaska airlines can earn solid rewards which are.
- You can earn 3 miles on every dollar you have spent to purchase Alaska airlines things.
- You can earn 1 mile on every dollar you have spent to purchase other things.
EARNING ALASKA AIRLINES MILES IN OTHER WAYS
If you want to earn miles using various other ways with Alaska airlines which includes:
Referral bonuses: if you have an Alaska Airlines consumer credit card then you can earn 5,000 bonus miles for your family members or friends approved for an Alaska Airlines.
A bonus mall: if you do shopping via the Mileage Plan bonus mall then you can earn Alaska airlines miles through select merchants.
Seasonal promotions: Alaska airlines offers some seasonal promotional offers which help you to earn more miles after meeting the spending requirements.
BUYING ALASKA AIRLINES MILES
Alaska airlines sells miles which is not a good option to opt for discounted flights and you have to spend 2 cents apiece. We did not recommend buying miles with Alaska airlines as they’re not worth the cost. If you will purchase miles it doesn’t count toward elite status.
Join Mileage Plan
Passengers who are flying with Alaska airlines frequently can enjoy the membership of Mileage Plan which allows you to earn miles every time when you travel with Alaska airlines or other partner airlines. You can earn and redeem these miles for discounted flights, earn elite status and also get various other benefits of being a Alaska Airlines guest.
How to redeem Alaska Airlines Miles
Passengers can travel internationally using the Alaska airlines miles. Alaska Airlines has partnerships with international airlines and it is not a member of Oneworld, Star Alliance, SkyTeam alliance which makes it easier to get an amazing value of every mile. Lots of Alaska airlines partners offer first class services if you are paying by miles. You can redeem your Alaska airlines miles to get an upper class flight ticket or shop various stuff in Alaska airlines.
Amenities Provided by Alaska Airlines
Alaska airlines provide various facilities to their passengers after boarding the flight. Facilities you will get will depend on the cabin you have chosen to fly. If you have chosen economy class then you will get basic amenities inside the flights whereas with premium cabins you will get various luxurious and personalized amenities which makes your travel more convenient. Here we have listed out some amenities you will get after booking flight tickets. Look out the amenities provided by Alaska Airlines which are given below:
Alaska Airlines provides various inflight entertainment facilities to make you feel more enjoyable. You will get a personal screen or monitor through which you watch your favorite content. Passengers can enjoy various latest TV shows and movies on their own personal devices and monitors. You can also play various games from the given list of games. You can also stream your favorite music on your mobile devices which is offered by Alaska airlines.
Passengers who are travelling with Alaska airlines can enjoy Wifi facility which offers high speed internet access to their passengers. You can surf your favorite content on your personal devices such as laptop, mobile phone, iPods by connecting it to the wifi. If you want more speed on the internet then you should have to pay some extra charges to get access to heavy usage of the internet. And then you can stream more speedly inside the Alaska airlines flights. To connect to the wifi you should have to follow some simple steps which are given below:
- Turn on your WiFi-enabled device
- In Settings, select ‘WiFi’ and choose the network of alaska airlines.
- Open your browser to surf on your device.
Meal and Drinks
Passengers who are travelling in the first class can have a wide range of meals which includes breakfast, snacks & main dishes and you can also choose your choice of food which should be pre ordered before 24 hours of flight departure time from the Alaska Air App. But for main cabin passengers there are different items available which includes sandwiches, cheese platters and salads. Food or meal you will get will depend on the types of cabin you have chosen and time taken by the flight to reach the destination.
Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks
Passengers who choose to travel in economy class will get complimentary tea & coffee and soft drinks while flying. If they want to have liquor, beer and wine then you have to pay some extra charges to purchase these drinks. For first class cabin passengers all drinks which include beer, wines, Alaskas and non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary with meals or foods.
Alaska airlines allows pets at the time of flying but with some terms and conditions. Alaska airlines has a pet policy which includes various terms and conditions which passengers should follow while flying with Alaska airlines. Alaska airlines do not allow any pet with economy class whereas allow only 1 pet in first class cabin and 5 pats in main cabin. Before flying or at the time of flight booking, passengers must have to confirm the availability of your pets.
- Passengers can carry small pets in the cabin which includes dogs, cats, rabbits, and household birds and the weight of the pet should not exceed 20 lbs (9 kg). Age of the pets should be 8 weeks old and you can travel with maximum 2 pets with the fee of $100 per pet.
- Pets which have the weight of 150 lbs (68 kg) or more will be carried as checked baggage or cargo. Some of the pets will be allowed with approval and pets should be 8 weeks old to travel in the hold. Alaska airlines charge $100 each per pet each way.
While pets traveling in the cabin, the hard-sided cabin or carrier should be 43 cm x 28 cm x 19 cm whereas soft-sided cabin or carrier must be 43 cm x 28 cm x 48 cm. Cabin must be leakage proof, full of ventilation and be lined with absorbent bedding. If pets traveling in the cargo or hold then carriers should be 76 cm x 68 cm x 101 cm. Carriers must have the space food and water bowls which should be attached and should be solid, adequate air ventilation, and a sturdy roof.
There are lots of breeds and pets are not allowed as cargo with alaska airlines which includes Bull Terrier, Brussels Griffon, Chow Chow, English Toy Spaniel, Japanese Spaniel/Japanese Chin, Brachycephalic (short-nosed) dogs and cats etc. These pets and breeds can fly with the passenger in the cabin with approval.
Traveling with Children or Infant
Alaska airlines allows kids while travel with adults. Kids can travel alone with some conditions. Alaska airlines has a policy which includes few terms and conditions. You have to follow these terms while you travel with infants and children. It is recommended that before flying with Alaska airlines, must read carefully and understand the policies and recommendations for traveling with infants and children. At the time of flying, all the guests will be required to wear a mask to cover the nose and mouth. For more about the mask details visit travel advisories.
Traveling with children
Alaska airlines allows you to carry lots of items to make you and infants & children comfortable at the time of traveling. You can bring items in your carry-on bag for small comfort which includes small electronic devices, snacks items, a blanket & a pillow, small toys, coloring books and crayons for the kids.
TSA security screening
At the time of security screening, everyone has to go through a security checkpoint including infants and children. You can carry limited liquids or baby formula, breast milk, juice, and other liquids while screening and security process and that information is provided by TSA on TSA website. So, it is recommended to visit the traveling with children section on TSA website before the security process to make security clearing easier.
Fly for All app
Traveling with lap infants
- No age limit is set for infants while traveling but you should have to make sure with a doctor that your infant should be fine with traveling via Alaska airlines .
- As per the rule of Federal Aviation Administration, children who have crossed their second birthday must have their own flight ticket.
- Passengers who are flying with children, must have to show the proof of age of the child. So, you have to carry a birth certificate, passport, or other documentation while onboard with Alaska airlines.
Infant on lap
- Every passenger may carry one lap infant while traveling with Alaska airlines. To add one more lap infant, you must have to request for it from the reservations center.
- Passengers with lap infants will not be allowed to sit in the emergency exit rows.
- Lap infants will not be given an authorized seat but if there is any seat empty or no one has been seated there then infants can occupy that seat without any cost.
- Traveling with a lap infant, the diaper bag will also count as the standard carry-on limit of the passenger flight ticket and the lap infants will not be allowed to carry any bags.
- If you are traveling with partner airlines with your infant, you must have to book your flight tickets from the partner airline’s website or from the partner airline’s reservations center.
- Lap infants can travel without any cost within the United States but for internationally it will be charged $17 USD as fee with Alaska airlines.
- In the first-class cabin of Alaska airlines, lap infants will not be allowed to have complimentary meals.
How to Book Alaska Airlines Flight Tickets
Want to know how to reserve seats with Alaska airlines? Or from where to book it then you can find the tips to get easy flight booking with Alaska airlines. For Alaska airlines reservations, you just have to visit Alaska airlines official site and provide you travel details. Then you will get a list of flights from which you have to find flights as per your need and budget and then follow the onscreen instructions for the further booking process. Here we have mentioned the detailed steps guide to book a flight with Alaska airlines at an affordable price. So, find out the steps for Alaska airlines booking and get seats within your budget which are given below:
- Visit Alaska Airlines official site.
- Select from one way, round trip or multi city.
- Enter your From and To cities and date of travel.
- Select the number of passengers such as infants, adults and children and enter the cabin class in which you want to fly and click on find flights.
- You can see the list of flights and you have to choose your preferred flights according to your budget.
- Enter your personal and contact details and then proceed to the payment page.
- Make the payment with the given payment options such as debit card, credit card and other payment options. You can also apply coupon or promo codes to get discounts on flight tickets.
- You will get a confirmation email or SMS on your email address or phone.
- Now, Confirm your flight tickets and Save your e-ticket to board your flight in the future.
How To Manage Alaska Airlines Reservations or Booking
Get to know how to make changes in Alaska airlines reservations? Or any other details related to modifications in your reservations then you can find here the tips and process to make changes in your bookings. Alaska airlines allow you to make modifications if you made mistakes in your reservations or forgot to add something important than Alaska airlines provide you an option which is manage booking. To make the changes in your bookings, you must have to visit Alaska airlines official site and go to the manage booking option then login to your account & choose your booking to make changes. Changes you can do in your booking includes personal details, flight routes, change seats, change dates or times for select reservation types, or cancel a current reservation. Here we have mentioned the detailed step guide to make changes in our reservations. Find out the steps through which you can manage Alaska Airlines flights which are given below:
- Visit Alaska Airlines official site.
- Click on the “Manage” option from the menu.
- Enter Passenger’s last name and Confirmation code/e-ticket Number and then click on Continue.
- After sign in, Select the booking in which you want to make changes and modifications.
- Changes you can make in your booking which includes change seats, change dates or times for select reservation types, or cancel a current reservation.
- Then, You will receive a confirmation email and SMS to make changes and Save it for future travelling.
How to Avail Alaska Airlines Exclusive Deals
Alaska airlines offer frequent discounts on flight tickets. Since your travel experience is of utmost importance, you would still enjoy superior service at a lower cost with Alaska airlines deals. Alaska airlines official site also has the details of the latest deals and you can check them and use the promo codes for better and great discounts. In addition to this Alaska airlines also advertises to create awareness of the deals and offerings from time to time and even if you have missed them, you can find them on their official site.
Also, the promo codes and offers of alaska airlines would be different based on destination and cabin class. So please go through all of them and go for what suits your requirement and use the appropriate promo code while booking the ticket with Alaska airlines.
While the discounts are time-bound in general and one could put the money that is saved to better use, you could use the Alaska airlines promo codes to book flight tickets even at the last minute and save some money during an emergency. After all, this is when that bit makes a huge difference. So, find an instant discount with Alaska airlines deals and book your affordable flights with Alaska airlines.
Reserve your Alaska airlines tickets with the best services and find various cabin classes with tripexel. Tripexel will help you if you want to modify or make changes in your reservations and get various exciting deals and offers provided by Alaska airlines. These agents will also help you to have an upgraded flight class & earn miles by joining the Alaska airlines frequent flyer program and they do not have any direct or indirect relationship with official Alaska airlines reservations representatives.
Frequently Asked Queries
What is Alaska Airlines Check in Policy
Alaska airlines has various types of check-in options and also has a check-in policy which includes few terms and conditions that should be followed at the time of check-in. Find below types of check-in options available for Alaska airlines:
- Online check-in (Web check-in)
- Mobile check-in
- Self-service kiosk check-in at the airport
- Ticket counter check-in at the airport
What is Alaska Airlines Baggage Policy
Alaska Airlines has baggage policy which includes some terms and conditions that passengers must have to follow while packing their bags and flying with Alaska airlines. Find the terms and conditions of Alaska Airlines Baggage Policy mentioned below:
Carry-on Luggage: You can carry only 1 carry-on bag and 1 personal item which should be in size of 22x 14 x 9 inches including wheels and handles.
Checked baggage: Alaska airlines charge on the first checked bag $30, charge on second bag $40, for third and additional bags $100 on each.