Due to many reasons sometime may travelers need to connect with official representative of any Airlines. If you are passenger of United Airlines or looking for a United Airlines customer service number to connect with official Representative of this Airlines then you can visit United Airlines official site and call on toll free United Airlines contact number provided by United Airlines. If you want to know what kind of services united Airlines provide what kind of in-flight or out-flight benefits you will get with United Airlines,then you not need to call on United Airlines Phone number, here we discuss about all kind of services provided by United Airlines or benefits that any user get while flying with this airlines as well as here we discuss many other useful information related to United Airlines.
United Airline is one of the well known and reputed Airline in the USA and its headquarter is located in Chicago, Illinois United States. With this airlines you can flies to many destinations some of them is Washington, Tokyo, Guam, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Denver, New York, Houston, Chicago, and many others.
Baggage Policy United Airlines
The size of carry-on bags must fit the dimensions of 22cm x 35cm x 56cm, including the wheels and handles. Passengers are permitted to carry an additional personal item, it must fit the dimensions of 22cm x 25cm x 43cm. If the passengers are traveling in Basic Economy Class, the passenger is permitted one carry-on baggage with one personal item. Basic Economy passengers are only allowed to carry a personal item onboard. Tripexel also provides customer service to United Airlines’passenger.
Checked Baggage must be fit in the combined dimension of 62 inches. The weight of the baggage is dependent on the MileagePlus status or class of service. Let’s see the details for the luggage weight.
Class of Service
- United Economy Class – 23 kg
- United Business Class – 32 kg
- United First Class – 32 kg
- United Polaris First Class – 32 kg
- United Polaris Business Class – 32 kg
- Premier Silver – 23 kg
- Premier Gold – 32 kg
- Premier Platinum – 32 kg
- Premier 1K – 32 kg
- Star Alliance Gold – 32 kg
Passenger can carry a small musical instrument to be taken as carry-on luggage if the passenger wishes to carry the large instrument, then they must be carried as checked luggage.
United Airlines Check-In Details
United Airlines allows passengers for online check-in 24 hours before departure. To check-in, passengers can access the official site of United Airlines or passengers can contact our United Airlines Customer care.
The passenger without checked luggage must check in before 30 minutes of departure of the domestic flight. The passenger with checked luggage must check in before 45 minutes of departure of the domestic flight. The passenger must check-in before 60 minutes of departure of the international flight. If the passengers are fling from Micronesia and Marshall Island, the passenger must check-in before 90 minutes of departure.
United Airlines In-flight Entertainment
In United Airlines, passengers have access to various types of inflight entertainment. Passenger can find out several entertainment options will be provided on their flight by checking the Flight Status information for their flight on the official website of United Airlines. It totally depends on the aircraft and ticket fare class.
United Airlines allows passengers to watch TV shows in their flights including popular comedies such as Will & Grace, Modern Family, and Friends. You can also watch contemporary dramas.
United Airlines has a wide range of movies collection, you can choose according to your taste. From cult classic to new releases, it has something to fit every taste. With the several selections of Disney films, the children will be never bored with excellent movies.
United Airlines offers WiFi facilities to its passengers. The WiFi is powered by Panasonic, GoGo, ViaSat, and Thales, it depends on where you fly to. Passenger can access all the apps that he usually uses on the ground.
Passenger can purchase WiFi in advance for a monthly subscription at $49 USD for using in the flights in Central America & North America. If you want to use WiFi globally then you need to take the monthly subscription of $69 USD. United Airlines also offers to purchase the annual subscription at the price of $539 USD for Central America & North America. If you wish to use WiFi globally, its cost for an annual subscription is $689. Passenger can also buy the inflight WiFi, here the price will differ, it depends on which route passengers are flying.
United Airlines Seating Class
United Airlines offer several ‘Seating Class’. Let see the all seating class of United Airlines.
- Seats of Basic Economy Class- Basic Economy Class is the comfortable seating for the budget traveler to get the passenger to where the passenger wishes to go all rested.
- Seats of Premium Economy Class– United Airlines offers 5 inches of extra legroom based near the front of the cabin. These seats are available on all United Express flights.
Seats of Basic Economy Class and Premium Economy Class
- Economy & Premium Economy Class- Passengers have the option to choose their seating class according to their choice. United Airlines offers two types of classes in the Economy. First Basic Economy Class and Second is Economy Plus, you can also say it Premium Economy Class. Let see the Facilities of Economy Class & Economy Plus.
- Economy Plus Class– Passenger can choose a wide range of meals and beverages, it depends on which route you are flying. It can entail a much variety of packaged snacks, meals and alcohol or soft drinks. If the passenger departs to North America, parts of Latin America and the Caribbean, enjoy complimentary coffee, tea, and soft drinks, either passenger can buy the delicious & tasty meal from the Bistro Menu onboard. If the passenger flying from or to Europe, Asia, the Middle East, the South Pacific and parts of Latin America, then the United Airlines offer the complimentary house wine & beer, coffee, teas, and soft drinks, as well as a complimentary three-course meal.
- Basic Economy Class– Passenger can not carry full-size carry-on baggage in Basic Economy Class. United Airlines allows carrying personal items onboard only. United Airlines offer inflight amenities and services with food and beverages, WiFi and in-flight entertainment.
Passenger can experience the maximum comfort and style with United First of United Airlines.
- Facilities- United Airline provides special facilities to the First Class passenger such as ease through security and check-in with Premier Access, that grants you Premier Access check-in, security, and priority boarding. Passenger doesn’t need to worry about checking additional luggage with a baggage allowance of two standard sizes checked baggage included in passenger ticket fare. After boarding passengers can enjoy a range of high-quality foods made by United Airlines’s team of renowned chefs.
- Seats of First Class – After reaching in the air, passengers can stretch out extra-spacious First seats. The features of the seats are ‘a stylishly contoured two-tone leather seat, padded seat cushions, and six-way adjustable headrest, as well as there is space to store passenger personal items and electronic devices.
The Business Class service is available only on flights between the U.S and Latin America or the Caribbean.
- Facilities- United Airline provides supreme facilities to the Business Class passenger, the passenger will enjoy more relaxed travel experience from check-in to baggage claim. The meaning of premier access travel service is that passengers can avoid the stress of the airport floor and instead make use of designated airport check-in lanes, Premier Access priority baggage handling and exclusive security lanes. After going in the air passenger can enjoy fresh meals such as restaurant-quality that were selected by renowned chefs.
- Seats of Business Class– After reaching in the air, passengers can stretch out extra-spacious seats to relax and to work. The features of the seats are padded seat cushions, and six-way adjustable headrest, you will be able to sit back and relax on United flight, as well as there, is space to store passenger personal items & electronic devices and no need to worry about running out the batteries of your electronic devices, United Airlines provide a universal power socket to charge your electronic devices such as mobile and laptop. You will also see the granite-topped extendable cocktail table in the center which allows you to keep your tray table free for eating, working, and entertainment.
United Airlines Meal & Drinks
- Meal Options- The passengers who are traveling in the First Class can choose from a range of meals, including breakfast, snacks & main dishes. The food choice available vary depending on the length of the passenger trips, but the main cabin passengers, there is the available item for purchase such as sandwiches cheese platters and salads.
- Special Dietary Meals Requirements– United Airlines offer to passengers the dietary meal as per the passenger requirement, such as the ‘Mediterranean tapas picnic pack’ that is suitable for gluten-free, vegans, and kosher. Passenger can directly call to United Airlines customer care to get more information on how to get dietary requirements.
Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks
The passenger of United Airlines can have a full drink trolly service on their flights with alcoholic beverages (wine, spirits, beer), hot drinks and soft drinks. The passenger of the Economy Class will receive a complimentary drink. Business passengers are given one complimentary premium drink upon arrivals such as spirits, regional beer or champagne, and fine wines.
United Airlines Famous Destinations
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- Washington, D.C.
- Airbus A319-100
- Boeing 737-900
- Boeing 757-300
- Boeing 777-200ER
- Airbus A320-200
- Boeing 737-900ER
- Boeing 767-300ER
- Boeing 777-300ER
- Boeing 737-700
- Boeing 737 MAX 9
- Boeing 767-400ER
- Boeing 787-8
- Boeing 737-800
- Boeing 757-200
- Boeing 777-200
- Boeing 787-9
Why call on our independent United Airlines customer service phone number
Sometimes due to a lot of customers, official representatives of United airlines is unable to respond and United Airlines airlines phone number appears busy and unavailable. If you also face that kind of issue While connecting with United Airlines contact number, then don’t worry we have an alternate option for you, you can contact our Independent United Airlines customer care of Tripexel by calling on third-party United Airlines Customer service phone number. Triexel is a United State based Independent Travel agency and provides United Airlines reservations and United Airlines cancellation services, So for that kind of help you can call us anytime from anywhere, we will provide you best assistance.