Dallas-Fort Worth Airport is referred to as Dallas airport or DFW airport which is the largest hub for American airlines headquartered near the airport, Ameriflight, UPS Airlines. DFW airport is the primary airport which serves the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex area in Texas, USA. In 2017, as per passenger traffic, it is the 15th busiest airport in the world and as per aircraft movements, it is the 4th busiest airport in the world. DFW airport served 75,066,956 passengers in its 45-year history and 9th busiest international gateway in the USA and 2nd busiest Texas international getaway. This airport is the 2nd largest airport in the USA according to the land area. DFW airport spreads approx 17,207 acres which is larger than Manhattan island. DFW airport has its own post office, fire protection, emergency medical services, police services, etc. DFW airport provides services to 67 international and 193 domestic destinations over the United States as of January 2020. This airport is operated by DFW Airport Board and located in Dallas and Tarrant counties, Texas. DFW Airport opened on 23 September 1973 and it is the focus city for Spirit Airlines, Sun Country Airlines.
Dallas-Fort Worth Airport Amenities
Passengers can enjoy various services and amenities at the Dallas-Fort Worth airport which includes shopping, dining, free WiFi, parking etc. You can spend your extra time in various activities and relax yourself in the airline lounges.
- DWF provides an excellent range of services from more than 100 shops, restaurants and bars etc.
- Passengers who want to grab some last minute gifts can enjoy various selected items in the stores at the airport which includes the Jethro Pugh Western Shop, JP’s Dude Ranch and Lone Star Attitude.
- There are also other outlets available at the airport for dining and to cater all the tastes. These outlets include Buckaroo Duty Free, Natalie’s Candy Bar and the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
- Passengers can also find Italian eateries and Asian restaurants which serve Italian and Asian cuisines. There are also lots of burgers and BBQ spare ribs outlets available for fast foods.
- Travelers can have various Mexican eateries which includes Blue Mesa Taco and Tequila Bar and Cantina Laredo.
- There are also internet kiosk facilities available over all the terminal buildings and passengers can also enjoy some other services such as work stations, phone services and fax facilities which are offered by business centers.
- Passengers who have extra time can do the personal grooming and feel refreshed for their flights. You can get access to barber shops, salon, spa, manicure bar, massage center, and show shine centre.
- Passengers can use Pepsi junior flyers club which is situated in terminal B and C to cater their children. There is also a MacDonald’s play area in terminal D.
- DFW airport also provides WiFi facility to their passengers by connecting it with the provided network ID and password.
Free Wi-Fi at DFW Airport
As we all know while traveling, passengers must want to stay connected. That’s why DFW airport offers free WiFi facility in all terminals at the airport, gate areas , parking spaces to all their passengers. Passengers can surf more and do their business work without any hassle. AT&T provides this free WiFi facility without any charges so that passengers can stay connected.
Connect to WiFi
- Passengers can follow the below mentioned instructions to connect with complimentary WiFi of DFW airport.
- Open the Wi-Fi signal in your mobile device.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi signal and select “DFW airport complimentary Wi-Fi”.
- Now login and accept the terms and conditions.
- You must provide your email address to sign up for DFW airwire e-newsletter in exchange for complimentary Wi-Fi.
- After providing the email ID, you will instantly connect to the Wi-Fi and web at your fingertips.
Dallas-Fort Worth Airport Terminals
Dallas fort worth airport has 6 terminals which are Terminal A, Terminal B, Terminal C, Terminal D, Terminal E, Terminal F (future).
Dallas-Fort Worth Airport Transportation
Dallas fort worth airport provides various transportation services for their passengers from the airport. Passengers can reach their destinations with these ways of transportations after arriving at the airport. At this airport, you can use the Dallas area rapid transit rail system which is available Monday to Saturday. Passengers can also use DFW airporter buses which are available from the airport to downtown fort worth in almost $15. There are also taxis available outside the terminals and you can reach your destination whether it is central Dallas for fort worth is $40. Passengers can also rent a car from several companies which are operating from the airport that includes Alamo, Budget, Avis, and National. You can also take a limo ride which you have to book in advance from the airport official website to reach your destinations. Passengers can use this transportation to reach downtown Dallas or Fort Worth which operates regularly 24 hours.
- New York Newark (EWR) Airport Guide
- American Airlines flight change policy
- Minneapolis-St Paul (MSP) Airport Guide
- Houston George Bush (IAH) Airport Guide
- Detroit Metro (DTW) Airport Guide
- Denver International (DEN) Airport Guide
- Chicago O’Hare (ORD) Airport Guide
- Charlotte Douglas International (CLT) Airport Guide
- Boston Logan (BOS) Airport Guide
- Frankfurt (FRA) Airport Guide
- Berlin Tegel (TXL) Airport Guide