Best Honeymoon Destinations in Europe: Of course, everyone has a beautiful dream of a wonderful wedding and a lovely romantic honeymoon after that. You may go for bigger trips or to a more adventurous one with your upcoming family, but the honeymoon trip is epic. A honeymoon trip gives a chance to you and your partner to have fun with each other, after a hustling-bustling wedding leaving all stress behind. And the most important thing, this trip gives you memories that will last your lifetime. And for that epic trip, we brought you the best honeymoon destinations in Europe.
Europe has always been the most heartfelt spot to visit for a honeymoon. The continent flaunts Mediterranean coastlines, memorable capital cities, and a mixture of cultures and traditions. No matter if it is walking cobblestoned roads under the sparkling lights of Paris’ Eiffel Tower or island-jumping all through Greece and beyond, it’s not difficult to look out for any reason why Europe is on top of so many honeymoon wish lists.
The Best Honeymoon Destinations in Europe Are :
- Paris is a romantic city that makes you go crazy again for your only one or a city that makes the most gorgeous background for heartfelt confessions? Doesn’t matter how we describe it, you know that when it’s the honeymoon, it’s Paris! Because of the well-known Eiffel Tower, The Louver, the city’s fascinating culture, and it’s starting only, it will be everlasting heaven of love.
- While nothing changes the heartfelt air of the city and it stays wonderful all the time, the most perfect time to visit Paris for a honeymoon is between June to August. The climate is awesome and there is sunshine all day long, making it perfectly an incredible time for you to take off and travel the city.
- Here are the places that you should visit while you’re in Paris: Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Wall of “I Love You’s”, The Louver, Disneyland, Luxembourg Garden, Temple of love and a lot more.
- Some couples are fond of fewer crowd-places, they want alone time with each other, Venice is perfect for that. This is always known as the perfect place for a honeymoon while avoiding a large crowd. Venice is the perfect idea for the couple who want an isolated honeymoon trip.
- Venice is charming. Once you see the city on the water for yourself, you’ll agree. Step out of the Santa Lucia train station and the amazing Grand Canal will welcome you. You’ll see water taxis coast along, passing under the Ponte Degli Scalzi (Bridge of the Barefoot) and might hear the slightest trace of an entertaining violin, or that might be your creative mind? It probably won’t be all in your mind. Heartfelt gondolas helping couples coast through the snare of the city’s numerous streams, and gondola drivers are known to sing when the moment feels right. On land, slender ways depraved past Old World retail facades and homes, and over bridges.
- With the glory of a place with ‘modest flights’ and ‘alcohol’, Prague – the place where there are 100 Spires – can also be top heartfelt heaven for the couples who realize the perfect spot to hit and the golden chance to do as such! While it remains as Central Europe’s political, social, and financial focus, just a few know about the wonder of a Prague vacation. Its unmatched magnificence is the thing that has been drawing in the honeymooners to its grounds.
- The most romantic places and things for a couple to do in Prague are Love Lock Bridge, Vltava River Cruise, Charles Bridge, Old Town Square, and many others.
- The Love Lock Bridge is just a pedestrian bridge in Lesser Town, but it has a significant history. The name of the bridge came from the locks that are placed on the bridge’s structures. This unique tradition of putting locks on the bridge came from two regional lovers whose families were against their love. According to the legends of Prague, the lovers once decided to meet on the bridge for a kiss. Somehow, their family found out about this and both lovers got killed on that bridge.
- Italy’s capital city is a charmer, especially for newlywed couples. Straight from its cobbled roads and tourist spots to historical centres, theatres, and lovely eateries, Rome is a pleasure for love bird couples who come here to appreciate the first few days of their wedded life.
- Rome has no lack of romantic spots, often based around its rich collection of historical milestones and attracting piazzas. Old stone bridges like the Ponte Sisto connect the two parts of Rome, and intersections can be magical at dusk.
- Rome – inseparable from sentiment, it’s all in the name. As legends say – in the scenario if you turn around the word ‘Roma’ (the Italian word for Rome) you get ‘Amor’ – which means love. And, love is something that resounds all through the whole city. … A wonderful blend of present-day and old, Rome is an unique and huge capital.
- With layers of history, general antiquities, and rich piazzas every step of the way, Rome is loaded up with the kind of unscripted discoveries that make certain cities such unforgettable honeymoon destinations.
- Vienna is the perfect honeymoon place for the most refined couples. A social centre point that was once home to such amazing vintage figures as Mozart, Gustav Klimt and Sigmund Freud, Vienna is the biggest city in Austria just as being its biggest, inviting almost 7 million guests consistently. What’s more, past the social fascination, you can genuinely see why – excellent engineering, probably the most delicious food all around the world and the incredibly famous. Viennese Opera House would all be able to be found here. In case you’re looking for a city-based honeymoon for your first escape as a wedded couple, at that point, there is no place more luxurious or accommodating than Vienna.
- If you’ve mastered the ballroom dance at your wedding you likely could be up for more. Vienna’s colder time of year ball season and late spring offer extraordinary freedoms to let your other half and yourself sparkle on the parquet.
- The Old Danube is a peaceful sidearm of Donau, lining up colourful weekend cabins, riverside cafés and a promenade. Couples love to lease boats and cruise around Gaensehaeufel island.
- Vienna’s iconic Giant Ferris Wheel at Prater carnival offers candlelight dine for very romantic meetings. You can rent your cabin and look over menus with champagne and wine.
These are the Best Honeymoon Destinations in Europe, and we hope till now you have already decided where to head on your honeymoon, after all, it has to be epic. We hope that our tour of the best places helped you a lot.