Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is also known as Schiphol Airport and is located in Haarlemmermeer, North Holland which is around nine miles southwest of Amsterdam. It is the main international airport of the Netherlands and the third-busiest airport in Europe as per aircraft movement and passengers carried. Schiphol Airport is the hub for KLM airlines, KLM Cityhopper, Martinair, Corendon Dutch Airlines, Transavia, TUI fly the Netherlands. This airport is the focus city for Corendon Dutch Airlines, EasyJet, and Level.
Amsterdam Schiphol (AMS) Airport Amenities
At the Amsterdam Schiphol (AMS) Airport, You can enjoy various amenities and get VIP services.
At the Airport
There are lots of shops available for various products. You can purchase various brand products and other things such as food, clothing accessories, Gifts, etc. Opening times of these shops may be different and available for all kinds of products.
Passengers can purchase their favorite branded product at the airport shops. Schiphol Airport has its own space for these shops which has been given to various shop owners to provide different products in a single space. Passengers can pass their extra time to purchase various products.
Eat & Drink
Passengers can enjoy various types of foods from food service outlets which are always open. These foodservice outlets include Burger King, Bubbles Seafood & Wine Bar, Café Chocolat, Café Cocó, Café Comunal, Café Flor, Café Rembrandt, Crossroads, Douwe Egberts Coffee Bar, Dutch Kitchen, Bar & Cocktails.
Relax & Enjoy
Passengers can relax and refresh themselves with various massage and meditations centers. These centers are Airport Park, Massage-O-Matic, Meditation centre, NEMO, Rijksmuseum, XpresSpa.
Passengers who travel frequently can join a Privium membership through which you can get a slew of exclusive extras to make you more comfortable. These services and amenities you will get such as priority car spaces, border control clearance, fast security, Airside Lounge, and Privium club lounge access, and get special member discounts.
Passengers can get VIP service while traveling through Schiphol. You can enjoy privacy and personal service does not matter with which airlines you will fly. VIP service is different from regular services at the Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. When you relax in peace and privacy with your friends then Schiphol Airport will take care of all your practicalities and services at the airport.
If you find any kind of issues and difficulties at the Schiphol airport while using the amenities then Schiphol assistance is available for you at any time.
Lost & Found
- We know that losing something has always been upsetting. That’s why Schiphol airport crews collect all the objects they found every day at one place whether it is jewellery, laptops, passports and even complete suitcases. You can find all your lost items at this place.
- If you found any object then you can drop it at one of Schiphol Airport Lost and Found desks. Schiphol Airport representatives will pass the item to the particular persons.
- If you lost your I.D. card or driver’s licence then you can claim it back immediately and you can collect it the next day if it is found. Or you can enquire about it on the Customer Contact Center whether your lost document was found or not.
- If you lost your checked baggage then you must contact your airline immediately to claim about it and enquire about your checked baggage. Airlines representatives will have the details about your missing baggage and they will let you know whether they have been found or not.
When you are traveling as a Business traveler then you can get access to a whole range of facilities to get more comfort, convenience and maximize the speed of your journey. Schiphol provides you all kinds of upgraded services whether it’s parking, working, or relaxing. Schiphol’s team assures that you reach your destinations smoothly without any hassle.
Amsterdam Schiphol (AMS) Airport Terminal
The airport follows the concept of the single-terminal concept which has one large terminal divided into three large departure halls.
How to Reach Amsterdam Schiphol (AMS) Airport
To reach Amsterdam Schiphol airport, passengers can use transport like trains, buses, and cars. Like public transport, the train and bus facility is always available for the passenger but for the car you have to borrow it.
Nederlandse Spoorwegen is one of the major passenger railway stations which provides transportation to Amsterdam, Utrecht, The Hague, and Rotterdam cities. There is also a stop at Schiphol which is direct to the airport. Passengers can use the train which is the quickest and easiest way to reach Amsterdam Schiphol (AMS) Airport. Trains are available throughout the day and night for the passengers.
Passengers can reach Schiphol Airport by bus in front of the terminal building. Some airlines provide private bus service for their passengers to Schiphol Airport.
Passengers can reach Schiphol Airport by borrowing the car via the A4 and A9 motorways.
- New York Newark (EWR) Airport Guide
- American Airlines flight change policy
- Minneapolis-St Paul (MSP) Airport Guide
- Houston George Bush (IAH) Airport Guide
- Detroit Metro (DTW) Airport Guide
- Denver International (DEN) Airport Guide
- Chicago O’Hare (ORD) Airport Guide
- Charlotte Douglas International (CLT) Airport Guide
- Boston Logan (BOS) Airport Guide
- Frankfurt (FRA) Airport Guide
- Berlin Tegel (TXL) Airport Guide