Allegiant airlines are known for their best services and cheap flight tickets. Check-in is one of the best services, easy, simple, and faster that saves your precious time. Now passengers can check in directly with Allegiant airlines from their home/office. It provides three simple ways to check in for Allegiant airlines flights. Web check-in is faster in comparison to other Allegiant airlines check-in, where passengers can check-in and get their boarding pass directly on their laptop/computer. And send one boarding pass copy to your registered email by respective airlines. Web check-in allows you to select your seats, your favorite meals and passengers can also check in with their luggage and many more.
How passengers can web check-in for an Allegiant Air flight?
Passengers can choose the most convenient way to Allegiant Airlines Web Check-in. But you must follow some rules for check-in with Allegiant Airlines.
- You must arrive before 2 hours at Allegiant airlines airport from your scheduled flight departure.
- And arrive at least 1 hour before at the boarding gate before the scheduled departure of your flight.
- If you will not arrive on time then Allegiant airlines will cancel your reservation.
Allegiant Air options for web check-in
- Online Check-in.
- Mobile Check-in.
- Ticket Counter Check-in
Passengers can check-in online at any place, they just need to follow some steps as fill in all information like:
- Your first name and last name, Mobile number, register email id and confirmation code which you receive when you book your itinerary.
- Online check-in starts before 24 hours from the scheduled departure time of your flight.
- Online check-in will close before 45 min from your flight departure time. So Passengers should be able to check-in within time.
- During online check-in, passengers can verify their bag reservations or can add baggage.
- Don’t forget to carry your boarding pass to the airport, because if you forget then you will have to pay $5 to airport representatives for printing the boarding pass again.
- In case passengers do not pre-purchase their reserved seats, So while using online check-in you will not have to pay any additional cost and your seat will be assigned by the system.
To make their services better Allegiant airlines offer a Mobile check-in app to its users. So passengers can check-in from anywhere, any time. Just download the mobile app on your smartphone and fill in details such as booking reference and last name to get check-in done.
After completing the check-in you will get a paperless boarding pass on your smartphone. During Mobile check-in, you don’t need to get a printed boarding pass.
Ticket Counter Check-in
If any passengers are unable to make their check-in online or you still search for a conventional way of check-in, then you can use airport check-in in your country. But remember Allegiant Airlines Web Check-in is paid, you have to pay $5 per boarding pass. Airport check-in will close 45 minutes from the final flight take-off.
After arriving at the airport, you must search for the Allegiant airline ticket counter. For Ticket Counter Check-in you must need a government-issued photo ID such as passport, driver’s license, etc. If you’re under 18 then you must show a photo id.